"But from what I've seen he does like you."

"But he's a guy, he has a soft spot for Maeva whether he wants to admit that or not and now she's giving him that perfect opportunity to scratch that itch or get that one up on James."

"Now the question is what you do next?" She hesitantly asked. 

"I guess I'll see what he says tomorrow, whether he wants to admit what they've been doing or deny it. I'm just going to avoid Maeva or I'll lose my mind and I don't want to ruin the night, it's meant to be all about you."

"I'll try and keep you two apart, steer you both away from each other."

"Thank you but I just want to enjoy the night with you as well, take my mind off it all."

"I'll do that as well, as long as you're glass is full all night we'll have a good time."

"Of course, now come on I'll help you get everything ready."

****

The guests started arriving the next day, after finishing setting all the tents up last night Liv and I ended up crashing in her old room upon completion of two bottles of wine between us and a few shots here and there. So I had to chuck on a face full of make up to hide the bags under my eyes and put on my best outfit for the day. 

"Thompson has arrived at the party

"Thompson has arrived at the party." Sam came over and sat with Tiff, Nicole and I along with Robbie on some hay bales. 

"Robbie now lives with Liv." Tiff explained to us all. 

"Oh wow, you're the new tenant."

"I am, pink bedroom, gay heaven." Robbie confirmed. 

"What's she like to live with? I ask the three people here who have lived with her." Sam joked. 

"She's super clean, super tidy, very easy to live with. She gets up very early though." I told him. 

"Oh yeah her walks."

"Tell me about it, my thighs are killing me."

"Nicole you're here without boyfriend." Sam confirmed. 

"Has he made you his linguine yet?" Tiff asked. 

"Shut up, yes he has. It was really good."

"Sorry guys am I alright to borrow Willow?" The voice that I'd been dreading came over, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

Despite the pleading look I was giving him, Sam ignored me and excused me to go and speak to Miles. "Be our guest."

"I'm sorry for yesterday." He whispered as we walked through a group of people. 

"Yeah well there's not much we can do about that now."

"How have you been?" Miles asked as we walked over to the tent I knew he'd be staying in, thankfully planned with Fred and Julius.