Epilogue

Parts of the Prophecy have been fulfilled.
The Trident is finally in the grasp of the crazy Pyromancers along with the Princess of Atlantis- Kathreen.

The Second Blood moon eclipse is about to begin soon and Alexandrea is already at a disadvantage. Will her training of Dark magic be enough to take down the Pyromancers or will she fail to protect and save the ones she loves?

Also one of important aspect of the Prophecy is yet to reveal itself -The unknown Hybrid. It is still a thing to wonder that how could one live without even knowing the fact that they are a hybrid. But how could one even know about their true origin if their second Supernatural lineage gene is still dormant?
And how could anyone know who it is before that person finds it out themself?
But what will happen when the last piece of the puzzle, presents itself right before everyone else?

How will Alexandrea deal with everything? Will she be able to ever forgive herself for putting her sister in danger?
Will she and Xander be able to save Kathreen and stop the Pyromancers before it is too late?

And what about the promise that she made to Azireah? 
Nothing is as it seems....
Why would the great Sorceress even ask for such a thing?
And why would one of the Necromancers, Anubis/Alaric, choose a rather harmless way to extract Diana's blood?

But the main question right now is,  *What would happen if and when the leader of the Pyromancers finally rises?*
Will Andrea be able to stop him or will she keep her promise to Azireah and ultimately be consumed by darkness?

**************************************

To read the full version of "THE MYSTERIOUS TRIBRID'S MATE- BOOK 1", please check the following link below.
It is now available on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09P5NQVTW?ref_=pe_3052080_397670860

com/dp/B09P5NQVTW?ref_=pe_3052080_397670860