"Do you think Miyeon and Soojin are ready to get lunch now, though?" Jungkook questions while looking over at you. You let out a laugh.

"Miyeon's always ready for food." You state. "Well... actually... that is unless they're fucking each other right now." You shake your head. Jungkook laughs.

"Well, if they are, they can just take care of that and meet us there." You nod.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung drive together in one car. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin drive in another car. You and Jungkook drive together in his car.

"We'll see you there!" Seokjin says from the driver's seat as he waves to you and Jungkook.

"Want to have a race?" Jungkook questions. Seokjin raises his eyebrows.

"Are we still doing that?" he questions. Jungkook merely smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"If you want to." He says while staring over at him.

"If we're racing... I'm already winning." Yoongi states, causing both Seokjin and Jungkook to look in his direction. He's already exiting the parking lot and waving at the two while Jimin and Taehyung stick their heads out of the window. The two make silly faces at Jungkook and Seokjin.

This causes the oldest and youngest to look at each other before nodding.

Jungkook immediately pulls out of his parking spot, using one hand to steer the wheel as he looks behind the car. His other hand is placed on your thigh.

Seokjin backs out as well, however, not as quickly as Jungkook.

Jungkook exits the parking lot and immediately floors it, causing the car to speed up.

"You better not get us into an accident." You immediately scold. He laughs before giving your thigh a gentle squeeze.

"Don't worry baby, I got this." You stare over at him before nodding your head. You softly laugh and shake your head as you watch him speeding through the roads.

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

You and Jungkook finally arrive at the restaurant. As he parks the car, he looks around to check for Yoongi and Seokjin's cars. You do the same and don't see them either.

"Looks like we beat them both here." You state before tilting your head to the side.

"Thanks to my driving." Jungkook says while smiling over at you. You roll your eyes before leaning in and pressing your lips against his cheek.

Then, you hear the loud bass of a car.

You look over at the car and see Hoseok sticking his head out of the car. He has a wide smile on his face. You let out a soft laugh as you see his smile dropping the instant he sees Jungkook's car. Rolling down the window, you stick your head out to talk to him.

"Hey Hoseok. What took you guys so long?" you question.

"Jin-hyung! You drove too slow!"

"I'm not getting a ticket just because of a stupid race." Seokjin yells back at Hoseok.

"What's that song you're playing?" you question suddenly. "I like the beat of it." You say as you listen to it.

"Oh. That's my newest song called 'Airplane Pt. 3.' I worked on it with Yoongi." He states. You tilt your head to the side.

"I'm assuming you have Airplane Pt. 1 and 2 as well?" you question. He nods.