Cant remember

A/N:HEY ANIMANIACS ......SOOO OKAY THIS PART IS GONNA BE SOOOO SAD OKAY☺☺☺☺☺☺☺.Are ya ready ANIMANIACS.

Spirit kings Pov
     I quickly grabbed Lucy from that horrifying state of mind.She was past out for hours which is like days in Earthland.So i conducted a contraction that made the same time in both worlds only until Lucy is back on her feet.Loke came towards Lucy.Lucy looked pale as ever.Ayako was right next to him and Lucy.Loke whispered in her ear.Lucy didnt budge.This time Loke went to the next side and whispered louder.

"Lucy,we miss you .....wake up"Ayako whispered.
        This time Lucy rolled over.Her eyes opened.She got up.Her hair was leaking ,and stuck to her face.She walked forward like a zombie.I snapped my finger and Scorpion appeared before her and got her hair back to dry,but made it longer somehow.Virgo appeared too but dressed her privately.
            She was in a black cold shoulder top.She had on black leather pants and black boots.She walked closer to me.I stood away from my throne.Her eyes filled with tears.

"Who am I?"She asked as i smiled.

"Who are you.....why you are Nashi Tsukino!"I said with a smile on my face.

            After informing her with lies about only who she is,I sent her out to Earthland.I lied to her about who she is so her dad cant hurt her.This is all protecting her.

Lucys Pov
       I dont understand,there are these four names that keep popping up in my head.Natsu,Erza,Gray,and Levy.I walked to this place with a weird sign on it.Something flying with a tail.....then i saw the name.

"F-fairy....T-tail?"I said in my head.
     I used my mirror to check how i look.I have soo much makeup on.Is this how i usually look?I soon walked in.Everyone stared.I walked towards.

"Hi,can I speak to Makarov?"I asked a girl with pretty long white hair...wait where did that come from,who's Makarov?A short man came towards me.

"Hello,young lady what is your name?"asked a short man.

"My name is Nashi Tsukino!"i said with attitude,iwas thunking if this is how i dress i might at least act like it.

"Your in!"He said shaking my hand,as I snatched it away.I headed over over to two boys bickering.

"Heheh!"I said laughing.

"Whats so funny!"said the boy with pink hair.

"You idiots bickering!"I said lying my head down on the table as they kept on bickering.

"OKAY IF YOU TWO DO SHUTUP.....I STICK THESE BOOTS-----"I didnt get to finish because they ran.

Nobodys POV

★a whole month passed and gained her memory one early morning★

"DAD......GRADUATION.......NATSU!!!!"Lucy said jumping up from her sleep

See what happens next guys ......sorry if this was boring...i promise next part will be interesting.