Spring,im endangered

Authors Note:This is not a mature book so if you expecting something innappropriate.....your looking forward to disappointment.OKAY ALMOST 600 MAN IM GOOD.IM GOING FOR THAT 1.K.Nah when it happens it happens....im not gonna try so hard for 1.k.....;).OKAY ILL START THE CHAPTER ....STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!OH TODAY IS SAINT PATRICKS DAY....WOOOO

LUCY'S POV
Okay today is.......THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!But Natsu told me the mating season only lasts a week.Its me,Erza,Levy,Mirajane,Jellal,Gray,Romeo, Yukino everyone who I hangout with whos NOT a Dragon Slayer.Even a couple of godslayers to protect us.
Night approached fast.We all fell asleep.Then I heard something break.I quickly woke everyone up.Levy tried to turn on the lights.It wouldnt turn on.I quickly grabbed some flashlights.We turned them on.Erza transformed and as we walked towards the noise Erza held out her sword.Then we saw it was just Droy...We sighed in relief.The we all heard a snicker.We turned around and saw iron teeth.Then I heard a Natsu laugh....I looked around me.A whole line of Dragon slayers were around us....dang it....THIS SCHOOL HAS LIKE 20 of them.
But only probably Gajeel...Natsu...Laxus...Wendy...Sting....and Rogue were there.Whats funny is Sting and Rogue are from East Sabertooth High.Natsu grabbed me.Zancrow had a creepy smile....then all of a sudden....it was a battle scene between God slayers and Dragon slayers.Zancrow ...vs Sting,Rogue,and Natsu....a tag team.

"Roar of the Flame God Slayer!"Zancrow said as Sting,Rogue,and Natsu smiled all weird like.

"Roar of the Light Dragon Slayer!"Said Sting as Rogue and Natsu nodded at each other.They were gonna do a unison raid.Yukino nodded at me....but then Natsu grabbed me and jumped out the window that.....i thought Erza and Jellal boarded.

I kicked Natsu in the face..he let go of me...but...then...Loke came and held me until we landed.

The time that Loke got me back in the other dragon slayers beside Laxus,Gajeel,andNatsu were defeated.

~4Days later~
Its been four days since the season started Laxus...Gajeel...and Natsu are on the lose.Runes suddenly appeared.Laxus laughed....it was me,Levy and Mira together.

"Now the three ladies we've looking for!"Gajeel said scratching Levy's chin.

"Leave us alone!"Mira said transforming.
They tied them down ...left me untied and took my keys.I see Laxus making the key chain go around his finger ....inside the runes....while the other two idiots were outside.They didnt do anything to us besides tying them up and taking my keys yet.I got up....walked to Laxus.He snickered.I flirted a little...to trick him....Mura caught in to what I was doing.

"Laxy-poo....um u was wondering if you untie us....."Mira said as Laxys ran Immedately an untied her as we all smirked.I punched him in the face.He grabbed my shoulders....I stepped on his foot...and spit in his face.Mira did worse.Levy dropped metal on his head.

"Aww...Laxus is enjoying all the fun!"Natsu said as they both appeared in the runes.

"No you idiot .....they're beating him up!"Said Gajeel ....we could hear them through the walls.

"Your next Gajeel and Natsu!"Mira and I said as we could hear them coming.

They finally arrived....Mira and I attacked Natsu ...while Levy was now embracing her dark side.She kneed Gajeel in his face.Dropped things on his head.Rag dolled him.Used a Voodoo doll on him.Pretty soon we defeated them and got to leave.We had to check on our friends...make sure they were alright.

When we got back to Erza's dorm room.Everyone except Romeo was there.Wendy probably took him.We celebrated when the week was over......

How did I do animaniacs!!!!!!See ya next time;)