Loke and Lucy

Authors Note:Hey animaniacs....is u good is u ok ....cuz i wanted to know:)Loke and Lucy starts here thx to my followers!!!Also Fairy high is a school for young wizards to train to enter the guild.
Lucy's Pov
      I was a bit embarrassed because of what happened yesterday.....but Natsu is just a friend and our week of detention is over.Loke was acting really weird towards me.I mean he hasn't been flirting with any girls.And he's been blushing around me only which is very weird.I used to like him a little. I mean he can be cute at times but girls are all over him like it gets annoying.NEVER MIND he himself gets annoying like......Stop! I walked in to physics class.Loke was sitting next to me....I mean he's usually in the back of the class flirting.......but he's wasn't.....HE WAS NEXT TO ME!!!!!!!
           When class was over I headed over to the lockers...in the corridor room.Ayako closes the locker.And gives me a dirty look.I look at my shirt.Its stuck in the locker!!!!I try to reopen my locker but combination is not working.So I tug on my shirt and I fall back on the floor.Half of my shirt is ripped and Loke was right in front of me.

"Lucy are you Okay?"askes Loke helping me up.

"Thanks!"I said trying to cover the exposed part of me,as Ayako pushed me.

"Leave her ALONE!"said Loke as I started to blush.

"Oh .....I see how nasty you are.......you move from one boy to the other ....."said Ayako as she smirked and walked away.
         After that Loke put his vest on me.Everyone was looking even Natsu.I blushed ...about .....ALOT.Everyone started shouting "LoLu!"except Natsu.I hugged Loke to say thanks but after that I just ignored him.

3Hrs later .....
     My phone vibrates......Its from Loke
: Lucy meet me at the bowling alley.

A Week Later.
     Me and Natsu haven't talked lately.First of all Loke and I kissed in front of Natsu........ Yesterday.Second of all does that make me a bad friend?Am i so bad?Third of all he looked so sad
    I get a text from Loke.It says meet me outside.So i run outside immediately.I see Ayako with a pink phone.I forgot Ayako has manipulation magic.She can have Loke's phone in less than 3secs.She twisted her arm in an unfamiliar way.I took out my keys.Held one up.

"Gate of the lion....Loke!"I shouted but he  didn't appear.

"Hahaha....!"Ayako laughed.She twisted her arm twice left to right.

"Whats so funny!"I yell.

"I cut off your connection....just temporarily though !"Ayako said.

"Can you stop.....your nice when you want to be......but you don't know when to stop!"I say as the come towards me and I move back.
"I'll show you not able to stop!!!"Ayako says.
     She kicks me.And keeps doing that when Im on the floor.I get up and slap her three or more times.Then she uses her magic .....to do something so hurtful.........it was very emotional.She used her manipulation to show an image of her killing my mom.Loke finally came....and Natsu.

      They both played with their flame.A blue flame and Red/Orange flame.Natsu stood in front of me and Loke stood beside him.Ayako sent some drones at us.......they were illusions.

30Mins past
Loke looked at me with those interesting  eyes of his.He was ready to say something.Until Natsu looked at me.

"Lucy....the fact that me and you are dating upsets Natsu so....... I was thinking lets take break!"Loke said not holding anything back and just walked away.

"Lucy...I like you alot ...and I was thinking-"
Natsu said as I attacked his lips.
      We broke the kiss like 30secs after....we both gasped for air.He held my face.Then we kissed again...

Did u like this animaniacs.....next is More Erza and Jellal