Graduation

A/N:WASSUP ANIMANIACS ok make sure when this book is done ....that you read One last time a Nalu fanfict named after Ariana Grande's new song....love me harder.Or read Nashi Dragneel.....its gonna get wild with her.OH THE DEBATE OK OUT OF 240 KIDS I CAME IN 33RD PLACE.THANK YOU.Theres only a couple chapters left.
LUCY'S POV
        Something was bothering everyone at the school.Especially the power couples,me,not really Natsu,but Gale,Mirla,and Jerza.Something soo important but yet soo scary.GRADUATION!!!!!!!!It was going to bring some of us together and drift some of  us apart.It determines who gets in the guild and who doesnt,thats the scary part.The doorbell of my dormroom rang.A letter slipped under.
         I opened it slowly and turned my head not to see it.Urged by my curiousity,I had to look.I looked at it.I only looked for words with the word acceptance in it,but then it wasnt there.I read the whole thing.....and slowly died inside.I heared something,something trying to open the door.I stayed there,as if the pain of not getting in hadnt hurt me already.It was Natsu,he looked at my depressed face.

"Whats wrong,Luce?"asked Natsu looking down on me.

"Im just thinking.......did you get in?"I asked eagerly.

"Yes....did you?"asked Natsu looking at me with his innocent face.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out"I said hiding that big piece of sadness.

Natsu's pov
         I had to find out.So i grabbed the letter she left on her bed.I read it.I felt a rage in my heart.I got dressed for the graduation ceremony.I saw Lucy but it didnt look like she was coming.I looked at Lucy as she walked in a short white dress somewhere.I didnt want to invade her space so i left her alone.

★An hour later★
     They are calling names.Still no trace of Lucy.Erza and Jellal didnt know where she was .

"Natsu Dragneel!"A man said holding my diploma.
★5mins later★
"Lucy Heartfilia!"Said a man said holding her diploma.

     I ran out with a worried face.I could smell her.She was by the bridge with her father.

"I NEED MONEY!!!"He yelled as he grabbed her by her hair,and held her over the water.

  I ran but was too late she was already 10feet deep in the water.The water was pushing her body.....until i couldnt see her anymore.I filled with rage.I charged at her father.

Nobodys Pov
    Natsu charged at Lucy's father and fell backwards into the water.That didnt stop Natsu.Natsu arose of the water using his flames....somehow.Natsu threw several punches until Lucy's father ran away.Natsu was now falling asleep slowly.

NEXT PART WILL BE PUBLISHED LATER ON TODAY.