Nandini: Where's Papa?

Raman: Nandu?

Nandini: Papa, How are you?

Raman: I am fine Nandu, How are you?

Nandini: Good as you can see. When did you come back?

Raman: It's been a week.

Manik who was standing at the side cleared his throat which gained their attention.

Nandini: Opps Papa, this is Manik and Manik this is my Papa.

Raman: Manik Malhotra is here Nandu you did not tell me you are bringing him here.

Nandini: It was a sudden plan Papa.

Manik: Hi uncle, nice to meet you.

Raman: Nice to meet you too Manik.

Nandini: I will just come and Manik you sit.

Manik sat down and awkwardly looked around just than Ishita came and offered him juice.

Manik: Thank you.

Ishita: So Manik we have heard a lot about you from Nandu and it's very hard to find such friendship.

Manik: Umm Aunty I am lucky to be friends with her she is so sweet and kind and also smart.

Raman: We know that and sorry that you have to wait so long to reunite with her again.

Manik: No uncle it's fine.

Raman: And I also know that you like her.

Manik: Ofcourse uncle we are friends so obviously I like her.

Raman: No not in that manner I mean you like her as in a romantic way.

Manik:*listening this he choked on his drink* Un..Uncle umm actually.....

Ishita laughed at him and looked at Raman.

Ishita: We know beta and we also know that she likes you too so don't stress.

Raman: Yes and you better take care of her and keep her happy.

Manik: Ofcourse uncle that is done without saying and sorry that we are keeping it a secret it's just that if we need to know each other and spend some time before coming out.

Ishita: We understand beta take your time it's both of your decision.

Raman: What about your parents? Do they know?

Manik: I guess. We are going for lunch tomorrow, Mom invited her.

Ishita: It's good. Now come on, lunch is ready.

On cue Nandini came down and all of them had their lunch with Raman and Ishita teasing the new couple and Manik along with her parents pulling her leg.

After completing the lunch, Nandini pulled Manik to her room when her parents retired to their room.

Manik: Your room looks good.

Nandini: No need for the formality I know it's so simple.

Manik: And that is why it makes it your room baby just like you simple and beautiful.

Nandini: Are you flirting with me Mr. Malhotra?

Manik: Yes Dr. Murthy how can I leave the opportunity to flirt with such a preety lady.

Nandini: I am flattered Malhotra.

Manik: So show me your room.

Nandini: See there is this closet there and a bathroom and my favourite part the balcony.

Manik: Yeah I got it when I saw the swing always obsessed with it.

Nandini leaned to his shoulder and said.

Nandini: You know I always would think about you when I sit on this swing.

Manik kissed her head and kept his head above her.

Manik: Hmm this feels so good baby.

Nandini: Hmm. You are not working today?

Manik: Night shoot.

Nandini: You should rest now Mani.

Manik: Yeah I know Smile but I don't want to leave.

Nandini: You can rest here if you want.

Manik: No I will leave Smile and be ready tomorrow I will pick you for lunch.

Nandini: Hmm okay. Drive safe.

Manik left from there not before kissing her head and saying bye.

Author's Note: Hello guys, here is the new chapter after long long time. Thank you to all the readers for patiently waiting and also sorry to keep you waiting.
If you like the chapter vote and comment. Hope you enjoy reading 💞.
Happy Diwali 🪔

Love,
Author ❤️

Love,Author ❤️