Schoolgirl sweetie with a classy kinda sassy- Aerosmith

All rights reserved to hahaisabella1415

Chapter One: Schoolgirl sweetie with a classy kinda sassy- Aerosmith 

*Ava-Sophia*

I slammed the door and walked to the driver who was waiting to take me to school. He gave me a small smile. 

As mad as I was, I smiled back. Reid was a good person, unlike my annoying parents.

Nope, not going to think of them I reminded myself.

"Hello Miss Andrews, ready for school?" Reid, my chauffeur, asked me.

"Reid, you've known me since I was six. You can call me Ava." I said.

"You know your mother doesn't like you to only use Ava." Reid reminded me.

"I know," I said changing my voice to match my mother's, "I named you Ava-Sophia Mia Andrews! Not Ava! When people talk to you, they will call you Ava-Sophia, not Ava!" 

As you can see my mom is annoying.

I got into the black Escalade and sat down in my favorite spot, near the radio. 

If there's one thing that cheers me up, it's music. I put it to my favorite station and started to sing along to AC/DC's "You shook me all night long".

Reid pulled up to the castle like building that was Royce Academy. 

"Have a good day at school, Miss Andrews." Reid said in his proper British accent.

"It's Ava! Bye Reid!" I threw over my shoulder as I grabbed my vintage Louis Vuitton backpack.

I walked into the school and threw my jet black hair over my shoulder, the pink tips catching the sunlight. As soon as I did that somebody crashed into me.

I fell against the cold floor and looked at the person who pushed me.

It was a guy with cropped brown hair and a muscle shirt.

I recognized him as Finn Brooks, the quarter back on the football team. 

"Sorry." He said before walking off, pulling his Dr. Dre headphones back on his ears.

+Finn Brooks+ 

I apologized to Ava-Sophia, the school's princess, and walked away.

Ava-Sophia was just too spoiled for me to waste my time on her. I pulled on my headphones and pressed play on my phone.

Immediately Freddie Mercury's started to sing 'we are the champions'.

I really wish I could start singing along, but then the guys on the team would give me a load of crap for listening to Queen instead of Chris Brown.  

We don't even play we are the champions when we win a game because the guys think that since Freddie Mercury is gay, that he's not a good singer. 

Sometimes I really hate society. 

I paused the song when I entered the locker room and put my phone in my backpack and stuffed the bag in my locker.

"Hey quarterback." My best friend, Charlie, said throwing me a football.

I caught it easily and threw it back at Charlie.

He missed and it hit some kid with curly hair who was leaving the coach's office. 

%Benjamin Davis%

"Come on, coach, let me film the football team. I need the football team in my documentary. You can't have a high school documentary without the jocks." I said brushing my curly hair out of my face.