Rudra : I don't trust them. You are my uncle they are nothing but stranger bro me.

Krishna (smiled) : They too can be your uncles.

Rudra : Relations germinates from heart. I can see they don't want to have anything with me, I am simply fulfilling their desire. I don't need uncles who despise me. I realised it was my mistake to come here. After all I came here uninvited and this is not your kingdom. I am in strangers land now and you are my only guardian.

Krishna : Why did you think everyone as stranger Putra, only one has said anything to you.

Rudra : And only you spoke for me. Silence means consent, that much even I know. I will stay beside you till I reach back to my family.

Pandavas were surprised to see such maturity from such a small child. Arjun and Draupadi thought they should have spoken for him while rest remain with any change in their expression indicating what Rudra said was right. Krishna smiled sadly at this. He nodded.

Arjun climbed on  rathi seat and called out Takshak and nagas to come out and take back the poison from people present her or he will burn down the forest. Rudra thought it was wrong to burn the forest as other animals except snakes too live here but he kept quiet as he decided. Seeing there was no response from Takshak, Arjun fired agneyastra to burn down entire forest. Few minutes after that clouds gathered and heavy rain fell upon forest to put out the fire and Indradev appeared.

Everyone awake : Pranipat Indradev.

Indradev : Kalyan ho, Arjun what are you doing. Don't you know Takshak is under my protection.

Arjun : I know Pitashree but his clan has bitten the people who came with us. I am doing my duty.

Indradev : I can ask Takshak to cure them, there is no need to burn the forest.

Arjun : No Pitashree we have been given this land so we should rule it it is our kshatriya dharm.

Indradev : Then you leave me with no choice but to fight, him am bound by my words.

Arjun : We both are doing our dharm Pitashree. I am greatfull for this opportunity let you show you what he is capable of.

Then fight happened indradev to took out his bow and various divyastras were fired and countered. Despite not going all out Devraj Indra was a real hard opponent to defeat or fight for arjun. In this battle arjun was constantly on offense and Devraj was defensive. Seeing the battle was going nowhere Devraj suddenly got an idea he knew lord Krishna is with Arjun and he wouldn't let Arjun being harmed so Indradev lowered his bow and summoned his Vajra and threw it to Arjun. Arjun in response summoned Brahamastra and threw it towards oncoming Vajra. If this two weapon collided then there will be no Khandavprast left for anyone to rule. Takshak who was watching all this got scared when Indradev summoned his Vajra and fled from forest. Two weapons were coming towards eachother but before they can collide sudharshan chakra came in between. Vajra and brahamastra stoped moving.

Krishna : Devraj there is no need to fight. Takshak is not in the forest and you have fulfilled your promise to him by fighting your own son for him.

Listening to krishna both Indradev and Arjun retrieved their weapons. Indradev came directly before Arjun chariot. Krishna, Rudra and Arjun dismounted the chariot. Arjun came and touched His feet.

Arjun : Bless me Pitashree.

Indradev : Aayushman Bhava Putra, I am impressed by your valour. You will become a great archer Putra. I know you are going to build a Kingdom here don't worry I will ask lord Vishwakarma to build kindom for you and I will heal your subjects.