𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

Start from the beginning

"Amara!" My father shouts, his voice killed me. He was heartbroken. Have you ever seen someone in a movie that was so scared that they didn't even have any words, and the only words they say come out different. As if they are no longer present. That was his voice. He was scared. He should be, I am," Please hang in there."

I am trying. It's all I wanted to say. I wanted so badly. I couldn't, it all hurt. Everything was giving out. I could feel it, I knew my body. I tried to stay.

I heard my father on the phone. I keep him close, I did that so he could hear my breathing. He was doing his best to simply keep me alive. He was driving. I heard some of my brothers.

All I thought of is what of I don't make it. I haven't done much. I've made no progress. I've been a waste.

The door bust open. Running, shouting, and the ringing in my ears. All so overwhelming. All these voices trying to tell me it's fine.

At this point I could barely see. I don't know what in the hell is going on. The sirens are all I hear.

More people.

More noise.

I couldn't stay awake. I let it take over. I gave in. I became weak when I needed to be strong. All this fighting just to give up. Sounds like me.

I have seen many things

I have seen many things. Some horrid others beautiful. However this is just undescribable. My daughter covered in blood. Her own blood pooling underneath herself.

That is something a parent never wants to see. I've never been scared. Never truly terrified.

They take her away, her body is alive but she just looks lifeless. So much is happening. So many people talking, screams, tears. I just want it all to stop, I want my daughter to be okay. This won't make her okay.

She has to be fine. She can do this. She is strong, she can beat it all.

Vince goes with her in the ambulance. If I don't stay the others will create more than there already is.

I suddenly think about Dante. He doesn't even know what is going on. He is still at the office with Emiliano. I told Emiliano to not tell him.

Dante isn't going to take it well. I can't imagine his face when he sees her, I hope she makes it. For all our sakes.

Also Alejandro. I didn't think about him. I have heard of their relationship. I hope he doesn't truly care, because if she doesn't make it, he won't make it either.

I get out of my own world and look at the one in front of me. I see her blood being cleaned from the floor. It stained it, all I can see is her. Amara Anaïs D'Angelo, my beautiful little girl, please make it. I don't know what will happen if you don't.

My phone rings

My phone rings. I see that it is Massimo. I am kinda afraid to answer. I kinda fucked his sister and all.

"Hey Mace, what is going on?" I decided to go a casual direction, but I wasn't expecting the way it went.

"Al, it's Amara. She isn't okay," his words take me by surprise,"She has been shot. She is in surgery, we don't know what is going to happen."

No words. I have none. He doesn't know what may happen. It doesn't make any sense. I just was with her yesterday.

She is fine. She is okay, she has to be.

"I don't get what this has to do with me," I can't care, if I do it will all hurt more. If she leaves and I care, I'll leave to. I can't do this again.

"What do you mean?" He doesn't seemed to get it. I don't blame him, I really dont either.

"What don't you get! She was just for sex. We both were using each other. I don't care about her. She can die for all I care, you know me better than that." It took so much to say that, but I have to force myself to feel like this. I may let people think I'm all hard and shit. That is just business.

"I thought I knew you." He hangs up.

I don't know what I just did. I throw my phone at the wall. I don't understand. She is perfect. We all have a person that just can make us smile. She is that person.

I take a deep breath. I let it all go. I turn it all away, all the feelings, all the emotions. I let her go. I have to because the alternative is just to heartbreaking.

Emiliano is telling me about my horoscope

Emiliano is telling me about my horoscope. I don't know what that is. I'm kinda confused.

What does the planets have to do with my birthday, I was thinking more about daddy.

We were all playing but then he left. He was crying. I asked him why and he said his friend was hurt. I hope they are okay.

I kinda miss sissy. I feel sad for her. She was sad yesterday. She always looks sad.

When I get home, I'm going to give her a hug. She doesn't need to be sad.

We should play go-fish. I like go-fish.

That is the end of Chapter 15 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed.

For my Maze Runner lovers, my people, I love you

With love Alivia ❤️