All of this didn't make sense. The only pain I felt was sadness and anger.

I was stuck in my never endless thoughts, like always..struck into them. Entranced.

"Y-Y/n..what are you doing here? I thought you went to sleep?" George hesitated..more questions on the tip of his tongue.

I couldn't look him in the eyes. I couldn't seem to muster up the words or be brave enough.

'Coward..'

I sniffled, my nose starting to get runny, yet another sign that my emotions were getting the best of me.

Sapnap sauntered beside him, his eyes lurking over me, setting his eyes on the broken glass behind me.

"Are you okay y/n..? What's with the broken glass?" His voice was frantic, himself giving a little laugh, trying to clean up the obvious lies.

"Am I okay." I finally spoke out. "Am I okay?!"

I looked up, staring directly at the both of them, the anger bubbling up inside me, arising.

Hearing the yelling from inside the study room, Dream walked out, catching the sight of me starting to scream.

"You sent him away! You fucking monsters!"

Their pupils grew large, George falling backwards, Sapnap catching him from under his armpits in time.

Dream finally making his way over, he put a hand a George's shoulder, having him regain his balance from his frightened state.

"Y/n. Calm down." Dream looked me dead in the eyes, as best as he could do.

"Calm down?..CALM DOWN?" I fumed, ticked off how calm he was about this.

"You! You said it was nothing important! You said who tried to kill me was no one important! You told me that you sent a guard looking for that bastard! Why Tommy?!" Steering my head towards George as I rambled on, choking back on my tears, hurt and betrayal in my eyes.

He glanced away, tears catching at his eyes too.

I scoffed. "You can't even look me in the fucking eyes!"

"I- We we're trying to protect you-" He musters up.

I cackled. Unbelievable. "No. I don't want to hear that bullshit. I don't need protection!" I was in distress, soft whimpers escaping my throat.

Sapnap looked pained. Himself starting to cry.

"He wanted to go. We thought he was ready. Putting Tommy out on that mission was the best option-" He whined out, still pained and hurt by my words.
I didn't care a bit at the moment. I didn't care about anything at that moment.

They were Lies. All of them. There were other trained guards just as good as Tommy was. I could of gone.

"Sapnap!" I screamed at him, interrupting him.

"He was a fucking child! He..he was like a brother to me! I should of never trusted you guys from the beginning. Just to think I was starting to like you all!" I yelled, now sobbing on my tears.

"Enough y/n! YOU'RE BEING IRRATIONAL RIGHT NOW."
Dream knew I was out of control, you could tell in his voice, even he was a little hurt. The god almighty Dream. Hurt?

"I'm being irrational?" I stared him back into his mask, only pure hate on my face.

"That's sick coming from you!"

Dream's mouth fell agape. A small droplet of water falling from his mask.

I continued to yell at them, trying to release the pent up anger, sadness and frustration at them, hiccuping on my cries.