Scene 14 - Reinforcements

KABOOM! POW! KAROAR! Destiny Angel's aircraft fires at more of the sludge from a different section. The ship then soars back into the sky so Destiny can make another sweep of attack. Her epaulettes flash white. Colonel White's voice will be heard on the radio.

Destiny:

Colonel White, this slime is impossible to destroy. It is multiplying too quickly.

Colonel White:

Keep trying. More reinforcements are on their way. We must not allow ourselves to give in to the Mysterons!

Destiny:

S.I.G!

Her craft spins around for another attack. We see more attacks from the horizontal WASP Interceptors hopelessly attacking the sludge with their missiles. POW! POW! CRASH! KABOOM! KABOOM! BANG! SPLASH! KAROAR! But the toxic slime is growing too quickly. We get to see stock footage of the Symphony and Rhapsody firing from their Angel Interceptors and blowing some of the sludge up. POW! POW! SPLASH! KABOOM! SPLASH! KAROAR! Nothing could stop it! Under the ocean, Stingray keeps retaliating with the Sting missiles. POW! POW! KABOOM! KAPOW! A portion of the fish explodes into the air, and some are burnt up in the inferno.

Phones:

This is no use! No matter what we throw at it, it just ain't stopping it. ACHOO!

Troy:

Bless you, Phones!

Phones:

Thanks, Skipper.

Troy:

You haven't caught the Commander's cold, have you?

Phones:

SNIFFLE! I think I have, Troy. SNIFFLE! My throat has been sore for a little while now. I'll be alright.

Troy:

Sure. Besides, if you've got it. We all would have. We can't do much to reduce the spread, like this poisoned fish up here. We've all been in the Commander's presence to get his germ.

Phones:

Troy, we can't keep firing at this thing. We're gonna use up all our Sting Missiles if we keep at it.

Troy:

We have to do our best to reduce the spread. Fire Sting Missiles again.

Phones:

You heard the Commander, skipper. They are still getting signs of this stuff coming up and spreading.

Troy:

Phones, I gave you an order! Fire Sting Missiles again.

Phones pushes the red lever down to fire more Sting missiles. POW! POW! KABANG! SPLASH! POW!

Tower from Stingray, Commander we can't control it, sir. It keeps multiplying all the time. Our Sting Missiles have little to no effect in stopping the spread. We'll be running out of ammo before we know it.

We cut to Commander Shore with his radio in the tower.

Commander:

Keep at it, Troy. You must stop it as much as you can. We have sent for reinforcements to assist. World Aquanaut Security Patrol Marineville to Battleship Atlantic?

The massive Battleship Atlantic ship cruises slowly over a clear area of the sea where the poisoned fish haven't spread to. It travels from the right to the left-hand side of the screen. The large grey and bulky battlecruiser house two blue and red aircraft that take flight from the carrier by rising up and flying off. This is the same cruiser seen in Atlantic Inferno (Thunderbirds), so stock footage can be used from that episode. Inside the Bridge, the same personnel seen in Atlantic Inferno are back; World Navy Commander, Captain W.N.S. Atlantic, First Officer, and Radio Operator. The World Navy Commander holds up his black radio to contact Commander Shore.