Scene 13 - Titan Brings The Invasion Forward

We see the attack on an area of sludge by the same WASP Interceptor. Titan sits on his throne delighted by the entertainment. Captain Black and X20 watch too, as a couple of guards protecting Titan with their large energy weapons.

Titan:

This is most brilliant, Captain Black. No matter how hard they try, they will never succeed in destroying the slime!

X20:

Just as well for us that we can survive in the climate.

Captain Black:

THE SLIME WILL GROW AND MULTIPLY AT A FASTER RATE THAN THE EARTHMEN CAN COMBAT IT! IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE!

Titan:

Brilliant! And now, I shall bring the invasion forward. You Black can deal with your human slave all you want. His usefulness is over.

Captain Black:

I STILL HAVE ONE MORE USE FOR HIM! AND YOU X20, WILL HELP ME!

X20:

Me? W-what do you intend to do?

Captain Black:

JUST AN OLD SCORE TO SETTLE WITH!

Titan:

Very well. Then with you at Rosecarrock, I shall begin the land invasions of all Terranean life forms!

We are revealed to the other side of the room; filled with armies of Aquaphibians (as much as the production team can reuse or create within a reasonable time frame). They stare angrily at us with their weapons primed. The creeping, sinister Mysteron rings slide over them. Terror Fish crafts are launched out from Titanica on their ramps, supplied through stock footage. We see another swarm of Terror Fish launching out and scattering off to begin the invasion...

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...