Near death experience!

Start from the beginning

Kacchan: Tsk!

I knew that he found it boring if I didn't react at all. So this was how I played him well.

Kacchan: If you want a fucking quirk then take a goddamn swan dive and hope for one in your next life!

Wow!

Are we already this low?

You just told me to basically go and offer myself!

Now who's stupid?

The hero wannabe or the quirkless kid?

He quickly left the room and I soon followed by only to end up at the fishpond and look at the fish eating my notebooks.

Me: Awww! At least someone is happy. But fishy do you know how much I am suffering because of you nibbling on my work? So please stop doing that.

I went into the pond and retrieved my beloved notebook.

Thanks to the fishes, I also knew what I wanted to paint now.

Me: Thanks for bringing me on an idea fishy!

Just like that, I left to go home just to change and get my spray paint which I forgot in my room under the bed. Since I wanted to get as fast as I could there I took a short cut. What I didn't expect was to nearly get killed on the way home.

Shit!

Where did this slime thingy come from...

What the...

Slime?

Are we in some kind of movie?

Am I in the wrong film?

God dammit it!

I need to live!

I can't die here!

I am too young to die!

I am also not tasty at all!

It was only the moment I entered a tunnel to get to the other end of a road that I was attacked my a sludge villain. He smelled pretty badly but that wasn't the issue. I was all alone and the thing was trying to overtake my body meaning he was about to kill me.

Please someone... help!

This looked like the end to me but in my mind I was fighting against the growing darkness that was slowly getting to me. My main thoughts were that I couldn't let my mom be alone. I couldn't just disappear like my father did all these years ago. I needed to somehow survive this.

As I started to lose consciousness I suddenly felt a gush of wind and a sharp pain coming from my back.

Did someone just throw me against a wall?

The heck?!

You serious...

Dizziness as well as a splitting headache was all that I got in return and not only that but I wanted to wake up but it took me a while to regain control over my body. By that time someone was already slapping me.

??? : My boy are you okay?

Me: Arg...

???: Ah thank god you are still alive. For a moment, I thought I lost you there.

I started to wake up but the moment I saw was standing or more like kneeling in front of me was no other than the number one hero.

All Might...

You kidding me?

He was so careless and threw me against a wall to save me?!

And then slaps me awake?

Who in their right mind does that?

Once I was awake enough I slowly stood up and started to pat the dust away from my school uniform.

Me: Ahm thanks for saving me.

All Might: No problems my boy.

I watched him gather the remaining things of the sludge villain and leave me alone in this tunnel. Since I also was in a rush I quickly grabbed my things and ran out.

Ohh I am so gonna draw All Might getting eaten by a huge flying shark!

That was so unprofessional!

How long is he doing that job now and he does this kind of slip up?

That's not normal right?

I really thought that he would be better... and to think that I drew him winning over a dragon for my very first drawing...

What a shame!