7

NO ONES POV

Malik and Link were on the couch 🛋 watching tv and relaxing together.

Then the Beta come this way.

"What do you want?" Malik asks.

"I came to remind you of that meeting later today about expanding our territory" he says.

"I Remember" Malik says "I'll see you at the car at 6"

"Alright" he says and walks away.

"Do you really have to go?" Link asks with his head on Malik's chest.

"I'm afraid so, but it shouldn't take long" Malik says "probably an hour or 2, but then I'll be back" Malik says.

"I hope you come back before it's to late" link says.

"Don't worry kitten 🐈‍⬛" Malik says "I should be back before your heat starts"

Oh yes the full moon is out tonight and right now it's only noon and links heat won't happen until later.

After that Malik left to do his business and Link did his best to keep cool and to keep his heat under control.

But when it hit the point where he couldn't handle it, he had a few guards lock him in his room and to call Malik to come home.
🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛🐺🐈‍⬛

Meanwhile at the meeting they were wrapping up the final paperwork when Malik's Beta gets a call.

"Hello" he says "yeah, ok, I'll tell him, thank you"

"What's going on?" Malik asks.

"I got a call from one of our guards and Link is in heat and he had the guards lock him up in y'all's room" he says.

"His heat is early" Malik says "it wasn't suppose to happen until another hour" he gathers his things "can you handle the rest of this?"

"Sure, go ahead and take care of your mate" he says.

Malik then leaves and gets into his truck and drove to the pack house.

When he got there he saw a few of the mateless pack members were trying to get in the room, but the guards were keeping them away.

"Back away" Malik says in his alpha tone and they look at him "now" They then back away and the guards let him in and Malik locks the door and he sees Link on the floor. "Kitten" he looks at him "I'm here"

"Help me" Link says.

"I got you" Malik says and picks him up and puts him on the bed "I'll take care of you"

Malik then pleasured Link as they removed their clothes and got naked.

As their love making was getting hotter Malik and Link let their animal sides take over and they mated and sealed the mating bond.

When Malik wakes up he sees that he's in the woods naked and so was Link and he was still asleep.

"What happened?" Malik asks his wolf.

"Kitten wanted to mate in our animal forms" he says.

"You could have hurt him" Malik says "he's smaller than you in animal form"

"I know, but that's what he wanted and so I gave it to him" he says.

After that, Malik picked up Link and they went home.
=======================================