5

NO ONES POV

It has been a few days since Malik and Link met and they spent time together.

But sadly since Malik had to return home to handle some Pack business he needed to do, but promised to return when he was done.

Link was on the couch in his cat form watching tv while being next to his mom's lap.

"He'll be back soon honey" she says rubbing his fur. Just then there was a knock on the door and I smelled my mate and my tail moved "see, told you" she then gets up and picks me up and goes to the door and opens it and I saw my mate "here you go" she hands me over to him "he missed you"

"I missed him too" Malik says rubbing my fur and I purr over it "hey" He look at him "how about you meet my wolf today" he meows and he smiles "I'll take that as a yes" he then looks at the woman "is alright if I shift in your house?"

"Sure, just don't break anything if y'all get busy" he hiss at her "don't you hiss at me young man" she puts her hand on her hip "I'm still your mother" His ears go down and she sighs. "I hate when you give me that look" she walks away "that's not fair, it's always so cute"

Malik then puts Link down and link watches as he see him shift into his wolf and to him he was huge.

They then spend time together and they let their animal side take over and let them spend time together

Where ever Link went he followed and they had fun.

After a while they layer on the floor next to the fireplace and Link cuddled up to the wolf as they went to sleep.

Later the mom saw them and took out her phone and took a picture of this.

But then Link's dad came home and he saw them sleeping on the rug together and decided to leave them alone.

After a while they woke up and shifted and joined Link's family and they ate dinner 🍽 and then Malik decided that it was time.

"I think it's time" Malik says.

"Time for what?" The mom asks.

"That I take Link with me to my Pack" Malik says.

"So soon" the mom says "I don't want baby to go" she hugs him "I'll miss him to much"

"Honey" he sits her back down "we knew this day would come and now it's time for us to let him go" the dad says.

"Or he could give up his Alpha title and move to this pack and that way Link can stay" she says.

"Sorry, but I can't" Malik says "there's no one to take my place as the next Alpha that is in my bloodline"

"Mom" she looks at Link "I have to go" tears fall down her face "I am his mate and someone need to keep him in line, after all it's the mate's job to keep the Alpha calm" Link says "right"

"He is right" he says "since you are his mate you are the next Alpha or Luna whatever you want to be called" the dad says.

"I don't have to take him right now, how about I come and get him in a week and that will give me time to make things ready for him when he comes" Malik says.

"Ok" she says "I can work with that"

They then talked a bit more and had dessert 🍨 and then link took Malik to his room and they went to sleep.
==================================