MOM- Sweety, you look great. Pretty. -She said coming close to Y/N and kissing her forehead. This simple gesture made Y/N feel a warmth that she had been missing. 

The others came back from the shock. 

JUNGKOOK- Whoa! Carrot, you look beautiful. 

The others nodded in unison. They sat and began to eat, Soobin too. 

After they were done, Soobin took Y/N out, he had brought his car. 

SOOBIN- Let's go Y/N!

Y/N- Ahh...okay.. -She turned around to see her brothers and Ms. Kim. She waved off slightly and sat inside. Soobin sat inside and began to drive. 

The others looked at them as the car went out of the gates of the mansion, and then the boys screamed. 

BTS- YAYYY!!

MOM- Yah! Calm down! Get working!

They ran inside as Jungkook walked outside to his car, and drove away. The atmosphere in the mansion grew intense as everyone was running here and there, doing one work or the other. 

TAEHYUNG- YAHH! SHORTY! GET THE LIGHTS!

JIMIN- YOUU ALIENNN! I'M COMINN!

JIN- YOONGI-AHH! GET ME THE CANDLES!!

NAMJOON- JIN HYUNGG! I BROKE ONE OF THE JARS BY MISTAKE!

HOSEOK- EOMMAA! PLEASE TELL A MAID TO GET THE PLATES TO THE ROOFTOP!

MOM- JINNN! SEND ME THE CAKE DESIGN!

DING DONG.

YOONGI- MOM! YOUR PARCEL'S HERE. 

MOM- AISH!! COMINGG!

JIN- *RAPPING*

TAEHYUNG- YAHH! WHERE ARE THE VINES??

NAMJOON- *WIPING BLOOD THAT CAME OUT OF HIS EARS*

HOSEOK- THE POPPERSSS! WHERE ARE THEY! HYUNG!

This is what the situation was inside the house. Maids rushing, even the bodyguards were muffling their laughs. Jimin and Tae are in Y/N's room, bickering and doing their work. Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, up on the rooftop. Ms. Kim and Suga in the kitchen. Jungkook was listening to music and shopping quite enjoyingly. 

MEANWHILE

WITH SOOBIN AND Y/N-

Y/N- Where are we going? 

SOOBIN- Uhh! Hehe!  Haven't thought about that... 

Y/N- *looking at him as if he's an alien* What did you bring me out for then? 

SOOBIN- Alright! I just wanted to enjoy myself with ya! It's been long anyways. Tell me anywhere where you wanna go! -He said pulling up the car in a simple driveway and looking at Y/N who had become immersed in her thoughts.