(Y/N): Thanks!

(A Few Hours Later)

Me, Goki, and Vegeta sat down on the grass while breathing heavily.

Whis: You three lasted a bit longer this time. I'm impressed. You three can take a little break.

Whis's staff glowed. Three bottles of water appeared in front of me, Goki, and Vegeta. Whis smiled at us and disappeared.

Goki: Man, I missed being able to fight.

I grabbed one of the water bottles and chugged it. I sighed to myself. Feeling the cold water going down my dry throat is the best.

Vegeta: Hmm. This is nothing so far.

Goki: Hey (Y/N).

I looked over at Goki.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Goki: I've been wondering. Why do you keep using Super Saiyan 4 and not use Super Saiyan Blue? You do use godly ki after all.

Vegeta looked at me too. I guess he's also curious about it.

(Y/N): Well... It's true that Super Saiyan Blue is a stronger form in terms of power, but to me it's more than just power to me. Super Saiyan 4 means a lot to me. It's the form that Goku from my timeline helped me to obtain. It means a lot to me. I keep using it to honor my achievements, my pride as a saiyan, and to honor Goku and Vegeta from my timeline.

Goki: Aww. That's so sweet of you.

Vegeta: Good thing that you're prideful of your form. Just like a true saiyan.

I rubbed the back of my head and laughed a bit.

(Y/N): Alright, I think we rested enough.

I stood up and stretched.

(Y/N): You two ready for some more training?

Goki and Vegeta smiled and stood up.

(A Few Weeks Later)

I dodged Goki's and Vegeta's fist. I kicked Vegeta away and tried to punch Goki. She blocked my punch with her arm and went to counter attack. I leaned back, dodging her attack. Vegeta flew over and punched Goki away and punched me down to the ground. I flipped around and landed on the ground on my feet. I was about to fly back up, but Whis called for the three of us.

Whis: Goki! Vegeta! (Y/N)! Bulma needs you!

Vegeta: What does that woman want now?

Me, Goki, and Vegeta flew over to Whis. The orb on top of his staff showed Bulma, with an unconscious adult Trunks next to him. He looks pretty beat up.

Bulma: Are those three with you Whis?!

Whis: Yes Bulma. They are standing next to me.

Bulma: I need you three to get over here now!

Vegeta: Why is Trunks there? And why is unconscious?

Bulma: I don't know. He just showed up like this!

Goki: That can't be good.

Bulma: Whis! Send Goki, Vegeta, and (Y/N) over here now!

Whis: It's going to take some time for me to get to earth.

Bulma: We don't have that kind of time!

Vegeta scoffed.

Vegeta: Bulma. Is the other Trunks there?

Bulma: Yeah, why?

Vegeta: Tell him to raise his power as high as he can so Kakarotta can use Instant Transmission.

Bulma: Got it.

Goki put two fingers on her forehead and started to focus. Does Trunks from this timeline even have that much energy to do this?

Goki: ...I got it! Come on! Let's hurry!

Me and Vegeta grabbed onto Goki. Goki teleported to earth. The three of us are outside of Capsule Corp. Kid Trunks powered down from Super Saiyan and sighed.

Bulma: Thank goodness you three are here! Do you have an senzu beans on you?

Goki: No, but I can go get some. Be right back.

Goki disappeared. Me and Vegeta walked up to Bulma.

Kid Trunks: Dad. Can you tell me what's going on with this dude that looks like me? Is he my secret older brother?!

Vegeta: No. You'll find out soon enough.

I looked at the unconscious Trunks.

Bulma: Is something wrong (Y/N)?

(Y/N): His hair. I don't remember it being blue.

Vegeta: What?

(Y/N): It should be purple. Do you remember it being purple Vegeta?

Vegeta: What are on about? His hair has always been blue.

Vegeta has to be screwing with me. I can picture Trunks, Goku, and Pan together right now and Trunks has purple colored hair! Goki appeared and walked up to the adult Trunks and put a senzu bean in his mouth. He swallowed the bean. The damage on his body disappeared and he slowly opened his eyes.

Trunks: ...Where... Am I?

He looked up at Goki and immediately stood up, throwing his fist forward at her. Vegeta caught Trunks fist.

Trunks: You!

What happened between Goki and adult Trunks? Trunks looked at Goki and gained a look of realization, making him calm down.

Goki: Is everything ok?

Trunks: I-I'm fine. Just thought you were someone else.

Vegeta let go of Trunks hand.

Vegeta: Why are you back here?

Trunks looked at Vegeta.

Trunks: I need your help again.

(Chapter 27 end)