OS - 5

Hi readers. A new one shot of Arshi is here. My gift to you people.  Have a great time with your friends and family. Enjoy the festivities. Stay safe. Stay happy.

Shhhhh. Keep quiet. 

Khushi Gupta tried to shut him up but the growling wolf was in a mood of his own. Frustrated by his mood swings she huffed and sat on the ground leaning against the bark of her favorite tree.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

The growls continued.

Arnavji bas bahut hogaya. Why do you always have to be an alpha male?!? Arjun is just my colleague who asked me for a dance. 
(Arnavji stop it now).

But the animal snorted in return. Khushi hated this side of Arnav Raizada... She could feel his emotions flowing through her. His over-possessive tendencies always create a rift between them. Any sort of proximity with another male ended with a jealousy-induced Arnavji phasing into a wolf. 

Too active for his good the wolfy Raizada either patrolled the forest behind Khushi's house or chose to guard her against the backyard howling for hours. While the loud angry noises disturbed Khushi's peace of mind. 

This time the cause of Mr. Raizada's current state of mind was Arjun Malhotra, the new student of MBA coaching classes, conducted by his girlfriend and mate Khushi Gupta. Arjun had done the unthinkable by breaking his teacher's fall as she almost slipped on the wet floor.

Recalling the moment the animalistic side of Arnav went beserk. He advanced in Khushi's direction and began to move in circles around the tree. She tapped her feet anxiously as the wolf surrounded her. Using his supernatural senses the animal sniffed the woman who had claimed his heart not long ago.

Her emotions echoed in his mind. Annoyance. Anger. Worry. Love. Their two-way bond made their feelings completely transparent.

Surprisingly fear never touched her. Most wolves had a hard time making their mates accept their animal side. But Khushi Gupta has a real trait. She is good with weird. And that's what happened when she easily accepted the fact that Arnav belonged to a wolf clan with the ability to shift. His train of thoughts came to a halt hearing her loud huff.

Arnavs golden eyes widened in disbelief as she lifted her palm to smack his muzzle. And then turned to the other side with folded hands and pursed lips.

He understood the gesture in the blink of an eye. His lady was not in the mood to entertain his uncontrollable jealousy. The man inside the wolf knew very well what was expected out of him. So he tried to tap her knees. But the soft feminine hand pushed away from the fur-covered paw.

Ye acha hai. Pehle khud deewane bano humein gussa dilao aur phir jab khud ka dil ho to manane aao.
(Wow. First, you go berserk on me and then you feel like making up to me).

Verbalizing her thoughts Khushi stood up and tried to leave the forest. By now she had memorized her way back home. She did not need the assistance of the freaking Raizada to guide her to her house.

However, the animal sat in front of her in a jiffy hiding his eyes using his paws a familiar gesture of sorry that he often used with Khushi. She rolled her eyes instantly and could not help but find the action cute. Turning her head she tried to control the grin that was about to spread on her face.

You are not forgiven.

Saying so Khushi Gupta sat on the forest floor with her legs crossed. The wolf grabbed the first chance by pushing his head on her lap making the woman shout out loud.