"What?! You know what? I gonna come there as soon as possible. You are gonna tell me everything-"

"Yes my man, I will."

I laughed softly. This is gonna be...complex.

"By the way, do you have any idea about.. Rodriguez's personal assistant?"

"Oh..."

He replied. I was a little nervous about this cause Killian seemed to hang out with Elle a lot. And I'm just concerned about Elle.

"Well, his name is Killian and... He is a... Womanizer.."

"What?"

"I used to be in contact with him and he is definitely not a good person to hang out with. I heard he robbed women after seducing them, and they put him in jail. But he was bailed out by the Rodriguez."

I gulped taking in the new info. That means Elle is his next target. Elle is in danger.

The next day I showed up in the office as usual.

Today's the day I am going to expose the Rodriguez.

It's 7pm now and the sight in front of me was very amusing and satisfying.

Miss Rodriguez and her father were handcuffed. She looked at me teary eyed, throwing multiple profanities at me.

I just smirked and shrugged. The thing is everyone left work at 6pm and 7pm is the time when there are barely any people in the building.

I narrowed my eyes when realisation hit me. Killian was nowhere to be found. Did he escape ?

Moreover I told Elle to stay back cause I was going to escort her home myself. I have to tell her about all this. I am sure she is in her cabin now.

With sweaty hands I dailed Elle's phone number. The phone rang but she didn't pick up.

At this point, I felt chills go down my spine.

"I think we should check the top floor."

I suggested the other cops. With that we all head to the 42nd floor.

Elle Miller

I packed all my stuff waiting for Mr William's call. He said he would call me around this time.

I did all the work alone today. Killian was supposed to help me but he didn't show up.

I spent a lot of time with him yesterday and he seemed like good guy. For some reason Tristan and Liam seemed to dislike him.

A knock was heard on the door. I walked towards it to open but the person already pushed the door open.

Walked in Killian.

A feeling of disappointment engulfed me. I expected it to be Enzo but anyways.

"Elle.."

He said directly looking at my face.

"You are so damn naive."

He whispered lowly and walked towards me like a predator. My eyebrows raised in surprise.

What the hell is he upto?

He gripped my hand pinning me against the wall.

"Enzo will regret whatever he did down there and you know how?"

"Wh-what? Let me go K-killian!"

I pushed him roughly but I was weak compared to his huge body.

"-By doing this."

His finger wrapped around my neck tightly as soon as he completed his sentence.

I gasped, pushing him off me but all in vain.

I was about to kick him in the nuts but he put his knees between my thighs to keep me in place.

I whimpered. I was scared to death. If he keeps strangling me for more time I will surely pass out.

But then the door of my cabin bursted open and Killian immediately let me go.

I coughed and glared at him then at the people who entered the cabin. It was a few cops and Enzo.

I was about to run but Killian pulled me towards him wrapping his arm around my shoulder placing something cold against my neck.

"Let her go bastard!"

Enzo yelled in anger.

"No, I am going to kill her. You will regret whatever you did to me you fucker!"

Killian said while gritting his teeth. I was confused but I knew I will be injured or worse, dead, if I stay here.

I will have to try this. I don't wanna die in such a silly way.

I harshly step down my foot on his shoe, my 2 inch pump heels stabbing his toe. He yelped in pain, letting me go.

I took advantage of this and knocked out the knife from his hand. Then quickly backed away near Enzo.

"You bitch!"

He yelled. But the cops already arrested him.

"Elle.. that was..."

Enzo looked shook.

"You have got a lot of explanation to do Enzo."

I spoke. I was kind of angry. Enzo knew all this but kept it a secret? What if they weren't here on time?

  I would be probably dead.