A Horned Demon Appears

Start from the beginning

"I guess it runs in the family," Mirio says as he starts to follow the woman.

Then they appear to the room where Tony and Mei were at.

"They are inside," she says as she opens the door.

And they see the two still asleep.in each other's arms.

"Awe," Nejire says.

But Bayonetta, Mirio, and Tamaki noticed the massive back tattoo on Tony's back. It was an image of a red multi winged Demon with a sword on its back with a gun in each hands. Facing, as in looking at not fighting, the Demon was a was a female angle garbed in white and black with a rocker launcher on her back, a grenade in her left and a machine gun in her right. Surrounding the two were random symbols.

"I see," Bayonetta said.

"Do you mean the tattoo? Because I think we all see it," Mirio said.

"Oh did I say that out load. Sorry. Just remembering something. I'm just glad it's gone," Bayonetta said.

"What do you mean, 'glad that it's gone'?" Mirio asks till he hear a scream.

Nejire got interested in the tattoo because something looked off about the characters and was about to touch Tony's back. But then Tony wake up and grabs Nejire with his Devil Bringer's astral arm. This surprises Nejire that she yelps.

"NO ONE TOUCHES ME. ONLY FAMILY. AND THOSE THAT I SLEEP WITH. WE ONLY JUST MET SO YOU CAN'T BE FIRST ONE. AND I DOUBT YOU WANT TO LAY WITH ME. LET THIS BE YOUR ONLY WARNING. DON'T TOUCH ME UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE," Tony yelled out with dark red energy releases from his body.

The energy causes random items in the room to float enveloped with a dark red energy.

"I'm sorry," Nejire cries out.

He released her.

"Good," he says in a cheery voice.

But as he looks at the young woman, he see that she was about to cry. He walks closer to her. He gently placed his hand on her face. She began to cry expecting the worst but felt a tissue wiping away her tears. The he began to comfort comfort girl.

"Sorry for my outburst. I have issue with strangers touching me. But that does not excuse my behavior. A pretty little fairy like you shouldn't be crying they should floating in the air filled with joy," he says a he places a glowing red rose in her hair.

She begins to blush.

"And be careful of big bad wolves. They love to ravage cute little fairies. Till they are filled with ecstacy," he whispers into her voice.

"Just tell me when you are ready. But after a few dates. Wouldn't want to take some thing precious from a stranger," he says as he gives her a hand to get up.

Her face was bright red.

"Now why are you four here...."

Tony just noticed his mask on the table.

"Fuck," Tony lets out.

He wakes up Mei. Who in her semi asleep state jumps up and gives Tony a passionate kiss.

"Wow the girl has grown up," Bayonetta said shocked.

The rest had their jaw dropped

"Morning Devil Boy," Mei said in a sultry voice.

"Morning Pink madness. As much as I want to enjoy this we have company," Tony says.

Mei looks around and sees the big three, Yuzuki, and worst of all Bayonetta. She began to shiver.