A Horned Demon Appears

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah. Road trip," Nejire cheered.

"But we aren't going that far Nejire," Tamaki said.

But she ignored him by changing, "Road trip. Road trip. And free food."

"Is she always like this?" Yuzuki asks Tamaki.

"Yes," he responded naturally.

"Let's go," Mirio called out

They decided to get food first. Mirio got a simple sandwich and a drink. Tamaki got a Pomegranate-Glazed Lamb Kebabs and a smoothie. Nejire got what she asked for and more. It looked like she was walking out with a buffet. Yuzuki got the same as Nejire. She was buying might as well splurge a little. And she got some food for Tony and Mei.

They ate on the drive there. By the time they got there bot Yuzuki and Nejire her jumping up and down from all the sugar.

Then they arrived at the orphanage.

Yuzuki and Nejire went around playing with the kids they saw.

"Should we stop them," Tamaki asked as he drank his smoothie.

"I don't think they can get in trouble by playing with kids, right," Mirio said.

"Normally, yes. But Nejire is hopped on sugar."

"Nejire. Yuzuki come on we have something to do here."

"No, we want to play with the cuties," They both shouted.

Mirio was about to get the girls till he saw black tendril grab the girls. And drag them.

Mirio and Tamaki rushed into action to get their kidnapped friends.

Once they caught up, they saw Nejire and Yuzuki on there knees rubbing their head.

"You walk into an orphanage and decide to mess with my kids. Dragging and hugging some. Some of theses kids have history of neglect your actions may have done more harm than good. Think before you act. Did you even ask if they wanted to play?" The tall nun said as she smacks a ruler next to them.

"No. We are sorry. We promise not to do it again. We promise to be good girls. No more ruler," the girls cried out.

"Awe but deares it has never hit you. Or do you think I would miss easily?"

The girls shake their heads.

The lady let's out a sigh, "What is my nephew teaching you kids?" the woman asks.

"What is going on here?" Mirio asks.

"Teaching these naughty girls a lesson."

"Mirio/Senpai help," the girls cried out.

"That is where the rest were. Are you four ready to pick up Tony and Mei?" the woman asks.

"Yes, but who are you?" Mirio asks as Tamaki hides behind him.

"I am sister Bayonetta. Or if my naughty nephew has informed you Shota's lovely aunt," Bayonetta told the boys.

"Nice to meet you Ma'am," Mirio says.

"Ahh, finally a young one with manners. Nice to meet you. Now everyone follow me and be good little ones," Bayonetta joked.

Nejire and Yuzuki jump up and shout," YES SISTER BAYONETTA."

"Inside voice," she said to the girls.

"Sorry," the girls squeaked out.

Mirio tried to hold in his laughter and Tamaki was now more scared of Bayonetta.