SPC - SeulRene | Bae-Kang Family

"Dada!! Wake up!!" Cairo's voice reached me as I raised my head to him, and I saw him at the frame of our door, standing solidly but with his hands on the doorframe. He's even glancing back and forth between me and somewhere behind him.

"What?!" I ask, and I feel terrible asking him those questions. And I come out as arrogant.

"What is it, baby?" I ask him again, assuring him that nothing is wrong between us.

For God's sake, he's three years old. He understands how to cope with both myself and her mother. He's also causing me a lot of trouble because he picked up so much attitude from Bae. And the team knows it because they laugh at me whenever my son is the one who should be followed. What the hell is the matter with that kid?

He's my son, and I'm his Dada, who created him. But, for God's sake, I'm afraid of a three-year-old boy. Who wouldn't be? His Mom is always on his side when he does nice things when I'm teaching him anything. Despite the fact that Bae did not tolerate his antics and we are not spoiling him except for our parents, who are spoiling him.

"Mom—" His speech was stopped short as someone yelled outside our door, causing me to hurry out of our bed since I knew who owns that voice. "YAH, KANG SEULGI!!"

"I'm going to give birth. Oh my God," Bae says as she looks at the floor, which has water on it. Her water bursts, a condition known as premature rupture of membranes (PROM). I became scared when I saw that, but I don't want to panic. I need to unwind. She requires my assistance.

"Okay. Okay. Okay. Wait. Let me grab the keys." I say, motioning for her to take a seat on our unit's sofa while I return to our room to retrieve the keys.

"Hold my shirt. We'll get Mommy to the hospital," I assure him, and he quickly grabs the hem of my shirt as I help Bae stand up and she's breathing raggedly.

"Hold it for now, Babe. You can do it. Hang on." I urge her as I push her into the wheel chair and we walk outside to take the elevator but not until we leave the unit sooner.

I clicked the button Lisa had her employees place in our room for an emergency, which was the ambulance to be ready that I wanted to punch myself for taking the keys. Remembering that we had an emergency ambulance that Jennie's parents have stationed in the condominium, and when we got to the first floor.

The ambulance is already waiting for us, and one of the personnel is pulling the stretcher and forcing Bae to lie down on it. I also take our son's hand in mine as we accompany her mother's stretcher to the ambulance.

My heart is racing and I'm breaking out in cold sweats. So I just took a big breath before getting into the ambulance while carrying our baby and forcing him to sit in my lap. As one of the nurses checked my wife's condition, the ambulance doors closed. I'm curious as to how this nurse got inside the building. Is she the lightning?

"Why didn't you change your trousers. Oh. It hurts." Bae says as we move the ambulance towards Kim's Hospital.

"Why? Don't think and talk too much, Babe. You're going to give birth. Hold on, Cairo, baby. Stay still, okay?" I tell my wife and our kid, who is staring worriedly at her mother, and he nods when he hears me say those things to him. The nurse also takes her blood pressure, which she says is normal.

"Look what you're wearing. Everyone in the foyer was staring at you earlier. F*ck. This is all your fault, Kang Seulgi! O-ouch!" she yells as I grab for her hand to grasp while my other hand is on my son's abdomen.

I had no idea she was set to give birth today, despite the fact that her due date is this week. I'm not even thinking about it. It comes as a surprise. She's OK when I tell her I need to nap because I'm tired. Our son has also been sent off by our parents since my wife want to see him. Both of them are safe and sound in the living room while I take a nap.