SPC - SeulRene | Bae-Kang Family

SPECIAL CHAPTER

SEULGI

"Dada!!" I awoke thinking I was dreaming and hearing my son's voice calling me, but it was real and he was shouting at the top of his lungs while I was sleeping since I had been caring for my wife the night before. Because she's nine months pregnant and carrying our daughter within her stomach, her cramps have been tormenting her.

Both of us are overjoyed, and the rest of the family is overjoyed as well, to learn that our baby is a girl. I was aware of it. Our second kid is a girl, whereas our first born is a male. I also knew she'd get pregnant following the night we had sex.

Then we've been having our intimate thing all the time because we really want to feel it again and I want her to get pregnant so we can have our second child. And it arrived, it is occurring now, and our little princess is going to be born.

Unfortunately, this is the result of those days when we had our private moments before our marriage, and even before we got separated and stopped seeing each other before our wedding, we had to make love in her and I would slip out and climb to her room.

Remembering that it was the most difficult thing I had to accomplish. I'm simply breaking into my future wife's house and my in-laws' house to visit their daughter and make love in the middle of the night. If I'm ever caught. Not only will I receive rants and life lessons, but so will Minnie, Jackson, and Bambam, who told me to do it.

And I have no regrets. I'm really having a terrible time sneaking out again to go back to our house since I'm going to die if her Dad and Mom catch us. Still, the three musketeers picked me up and teased me afterwards, but I repaid their efforts by buying some drinks at the 13DevilsBar and going to our three restaurants in SoKor for a full day's worth of food. Because of their excessive talkativeness, the whole TOPS SQUAD knew it in an instant, and I received so many additional teasing in our group discussion that I ended up leaving the group when they added me back. It's infuriating.

The bachelor party is typical because I want it to be peaceful. Also, the rest of us are now married, and they shun other women's company. We now have our own children and a family. Our previous practice of being a womanizer is over.

We just got intoxicated and drank our way into the barn while talking about life, whether it was serious or not. We ended up drinking beer and wine till the sun came up. They also sang and played karaoke in the barn, and I'm delighted that all of us are talented and know how to sing. Unfortunately, we were all inebriated, and the outcome was disastrous.

The images that we also shot made us all chuckle since they were so amusing. We didn't anticipate to take images like that, and the TOPS SQUAD is the only ones who know about it. We don't want our spouses to witness such things. Never.

"Dada!" my son called again, but I didn't open my eyes since I was still sleeping.

Bae's doctor advised us that her due date is this week, so we're keeping a watch on her in case she gives birth to our daughter. She hasn't felt anything unusual or unusual symptoms related to her labor in the last several days, which gives us hope that we have nothing to worry about.

Also, all of her belongings have been packed and are ready to go when we hurry her to the hospital. The ambulance that was provided to Jennie's parents and was stationed outside the apartment.

Yes, we returned to our former condo since it is close to the hospital and less stressful to drive her to Kim's Hospital. I'm pleased we didn't sell it because we want to retain it till we need it, despite the fact that we bought it for ourselves. Thank you to the Manoban personnel who continue to clean and care for the two apartments for us.