SB8 - Venice Italy (M)

CHAPTER 8

LISA

I take a step back from my wife, who is lying down in our bed after a series of passionate kisses between the two of us. Even though I just pulled away from our kisses, I feel like I won't be able to take it for much longer if we don't make a quick decision to continue what we're doing. I just can't help myself. I want to have sexual relations with her. I'm looking for my wife.

"Remove it, honey." She murmured something that made me curse in my head. It sounds very sexy to me, and it makes me want to pursue her even more. She also bit her lower lip, which added to my pleasure and caused a stinging sensation in my body.

So that's what I did. I assisted her in removing her upper clothes and it didn't surprise me that she wasn't wearing any of her bra inside her clothes because earlier when I cupped it with my bare hands and it felt so soft and f*ck my friend down there reacted immediately.

She grabs the hem of my shirt, and I pull it off my body. We despise barriers that prevent us from doing what we want to do tonight.

Her gaze is drawn to my toned abs as a result of my hard work in exercising and attending my boxing class to become more physically fit and healthy.

"Did you enjoy what you saw?" I tease her, which causes her cheeks to flush. She's flushed.

I grab her hand and make her feel my toned abs, and she really caresses it, which makes me even more excited.

I left my sports bra and boxer on, as usual, but there is something visible poking downward between my thighs. I take off my wife's underwear at the same time I take off mine, which makes me salute my friend even more.

"It's hard, isn't it?" She said that, and I couldn't help but laugh because my wife is an absolutely stunning, sexy, and hot woman.

"It's all your fault, baby," I yelled. But I was going to be on top of her again when she got up from laying in our bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask, but she doesn't respond, and she suddenly pushes me down in the bed.

"Oh okay, okay," I said, knowing what she was going to do this time. I'm still using my hand as a pillow and waiting for her to do whatever she wants with it.

I watch her movements as she walks towards the closet area, which bothers and confuses me, but I don't say anything and just let her. She returns with one of my neck ties in her right hand.

"Manoban, keep your eyes up here." I grin as she says it because I'm staring at her sexy naked body.

"You must wear this." She says it again, and I just nod. I can't concentrate when I see my wife naked in front of me. My cöck is pulsing as well because it can't wait any longer. It hurts and aches so much.

"Then wear it to me, hon." I responded, and she smiled back, but her smile was different; should I be afraid now? She's a one-of-a-kind individual.

Nevermind.

So she climbs back into our bed, and how I cursed when her skin touched my already erected thing down there, and out of patience, I squeeze her two mounds, which makes her moan in pleasure, and softly kiss her shoulder.

Why does it feel like tonight is more about being patient about how we can stay longer and suppressed our selves?

"Uhmmm. Okay, done." And I'm being blinded by my own neck tie, she says. My vision is now being shielded by a cloth.

"Baby, get back." She gave another command, and I simply followed her and moved back until I could feel our bed's headboard.

"Oh, no, no What on earth is this Ruby Jane?" When she grabbed my hand and I felt a cold sensation on it, I said nervously, "Honey. Relaxxx. With me, you're safe."