SB25 - The Truth and Revelations

CHAPTER 25

SEULGI

I know I don't have to put all of my trust in someone I've never met and invest some of my feelings in that person. A total stranger to me who I had never met before, but here I am, taking a flight to talk to this person in a personal and private way, just as this person had told me to come by myself and not bring any of the squad with me, and I did it. I know I appear to be a fool or any other description you can think of, but I can't help myself.

I need to know, and it's been three days since this person refused to reveal its identity, but I know he's a he, and we've seen each other before, but we didn't get a chance to talk and ended up thrashing each other

He's the guy who drove me almost insane at the time, and now I'm driving myself insane trying to talk to him again, and I'm getting irritated as time passes because I didn't see him for a few days after I arrived in Italy. I didn't even get a message from him saying he's going to meet me or even welcome me back, but there's been so little from him that I'm wondering if I made a mistake coming here without any assurance that I'd get something from him.

Is he playing with me? Then it's no longer good. It bothers me.

But the photos he sent me with her are the ones I'm holding onto. He knows everything, and I want to know everything as well. My mind keeps bothering me to find out what's going on and I can't sleep properly since he called me. Aside from that, I didn't open any of the group chat messages or conversations for three days straight and ignored everything from the squad during my three days in Italy.

I'm just sitting in front of my laptop, which I brought with me, and even though I lied to Joy and Wendy, I'm still doing my part and fixing everything we needed in the restaurants. When it comes to my parents, business clients, and other non-squad members, I entertain them with my time and effort by responding to their messages and emails.

I'm also going to the restaurant, but he and she aren't there, and I can't ask personal questions to the other employees because of them. It's a sin and forbidden in any restaurant's privacy until he texted me that he's on leave, which is why he's not in the building so I just wait until he informs me that we'll meet somewhere else but just like the other days. He didn't see himself to me, so I decided to go somewhere tonight to calm myself down a little bit more because of this situation I'm in.

I attempted to go to her address previously, but I don't want to become hopeless and look like shit seeing them happy. I just stayed in the hotel, occasionally going to the park to entertain myself and visiting some of the city's landmarks.

Just like my mind bothered me, I lied to my restaurant co-owner slash best friend just to be with this person who just called me and told me about something that piqued my interest a week ago.

Not only do I want to be with her again, but I also want to know the truth about her because I received a phone call a week ago from someone telling me the truth about my ex-girlfriend, Bae Joo-Hyun.

I asked the other person on the call who it was, and I'm not sure why I felt so angry and hatred at the same time when he told me that he's close with Bae, which leads me to believe that he's her lover. The one with whom she has a family.

If that person had not appeared in the scenario and between us that night, or even in our lives, particularly in her life. Maybe I can prove to Bae everything I wanted to prove to her, but it's all happened and done now. I can't just fight for someone who has her own family now, and I can't fight for someone who keeps pushing me away from her life, which breaks me into pieces, but I've already accepted the fact that I can't fix everything that we had before, and I'm just going to keep moving forward because it's done.