SB15 - Bae Lied to Us

CHAPTER 15

SEULGI

"Hey, Lisa." Jisoo said something that caused Lisa to look at her, who had been feeling dizzy from the beers we had been drinking.

"Hmmm." Lisa uttered, then looked at her, waiting for Jisoo to spill the beans, as were Jeongyeon and Moonbyul. "Did you know monkeys are always asking how, what, and why?" Jisoo says something.

"Woah. How did they do it?" She expressed her surprise at what Jisoo had told her. Jisoo smirked when Lisa said, Those that made me think as well.

"See," Jisoo added, still smirking.

"See, what?" Lisa asks, perplexed, but I guess the two have already figured out whatever joke Jisoo was telling her that made us all laugh, except Lisa, who is about to burst out in frustration because she didn't get what Jisoo was telling her for.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU JOKING?" She yelled at us, and we burst out laughing even harder. Most of the time, she's a little sluggish. Her brain is filling up.

But then Jeongyeon's phone started ringing, and we all had to stop laughing because it was Nayeon calling her. "I'll just answer her phone, buddies." She said this before answering her girlfriend's phone call.

"Hello, my baby love." Jeongyeon said, and we tried not to laugh because she answered the phone way too drunkly. Lisa, on the other hand, is still thinking about whatever Jisoo told her.

"Yes, baby love? No, I'm not drunk. We're just a little tipsy from drinking a few beers. No. We're not. We've arrived in Seulgi's room. Yeah. We didn't do anything stupid. We promise. Really? Okay. I tell them. Take care, and tell Jennie to drive carefully. I'll wait for you. I really love you. Muaaaah." She then replaced her phone in her pocket.

"Dude. What was the purpose of the 'MUAAAH'?" Moonbyul asks her in a disgusting tone. It appears that we will not be able to use her in that personality, and we know for certain that she is drunk and not just tipsy. Every time someone refilled someone else's mug, we almost filled her shot glass to the brim.

"Duh. What generation were you Byul? You didn't know that MUAAAH for? It's just a kiss. Stupid." She said to Moonbyul and she was about to hit Jeongyeon's head when Lisa hit the table infront of us using her palms and some of the empty bottle almost fell off on the floor but we did catch it.

"YAH! I'VE GOT IT NOW!" She exclaimed, her gaze returning to Jisoo, who was once again busy munching on some chicken. "What?" Jisoo asks her without putting down her chicken.

"YOU CRAZY CHICKEN WING!! HEY, I'M NOT A MONKEY!!" Lisa screamed, and before she could choke Jisoo, I pulled the hem of her shirt, causing her to return to her seat beside me, glaring at me.

"Please let me go, Seulgi." She said it solemnly, and I shake my head. "Stay calm, buddy; it's not worth it to kill each other." I responded to her calmly.

"Seulgi has a point. It's not worth it if you kill each other because our girlfriends and wives are returning to the hotel right now. So, if you don't fix yourself, you're going to get killed by them." When Lisa heard those words, she looked at Jeongyeon, her eyes gleaming.

"Really?" She asked her, and Jeongyeon simply nodded, causing her to remain motionless. Finally, I removed my hand from the hem of her shirt, and her aura changed so quickly.

"We'll be leaving right now, buddy. My wife is returning to the hotel." Lisa said nothing happened between them and Jisoo, and she's trying to get up from the couch but she's too tipsy to stand up, so I'm also weak and tipsy. I support her, but we both fall to the floor because I hit something on the way out when we were a few steps away from the couch, and I'm glad we didn't hit the table because we would have had to go to the hospital otherwise.