His

Frank pulled me up the stairs and walked to gerards room.

"So we're just gonna fuck in gerards bed?" I asked.

"Yup, unless you wanna head home ofcourse." He shrugged.

The loud music from downstairs was muffled in gerards bedroom, frank and i could hear eachothers voices more clear.

Frank smirked and sat down on the bed.

I walked over and pressed my lips against franks' again. I pushed him back onto the bed and hovered over his figure.

Frank moaned softly at the sight once he pulled away from the kiss. "Who's topping?" He asked casually.

I shrugged.

Frank just giggled and rolled on top of me. I opened my legs and he started grinding softly over my clothed parts. I could feel his hard member rub against me.

"Fuck.." i sighed out softly, it'd been a while since i had had sex.
I softly bucked my hips into franks', making him let out a low groan.

"How about we ditch these clothes huh? I wanna see more of your body.." frank sighed out. He tugged on the hem of my shirt.

I nodded an pulled the shirt off over my head before undoing my bra and sliding that off too.

"God" frank grinned before attaching his lips to one of my nipples. His free hand massaged the other one.

I moaned softly, much to franks pleasure because i felt him harden up more in his pants.
"Frank stop teasing me damn.." i groaned out as frank started trailing down my stomach with soft and wet kisses.

"Thats not fun" frank grinned, massaging my stomach with his thumb, right above the waistband of my pants.

"Frank please.." i whined out. My core was heating up and i needed pleasure to cool it down. I tried pushing my legs together, only for franks legs to be in the way.
After that, i just decided to reach my hand down, frank stopped me from touching myself.

"Ill take care of it, baby..~" he said in almost a purr. Frank undid my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear.
He pushed in a single finger and moved down to circle his tongue around my clit.

His finger curled up inside me, making me moan out and grab his hair.
"Frank please, i need more.."

"Im getting there, calm down hun." He chuckled softly at my desperate tone.

His cold finger pulled out of me and his tongue was nowhere to be felt. I groaned until i heard his fly being opened.

I looked up as he teared the foil packet open and rolled the condom on his hard dick. "I knew that would be useful sometime." He chuckled.
"You ready?" He asked as i felt him line himself up with my entrance.

"Yeah" i nodded and moaned loudly as he pushed in.

"Shhh.." he covered my mouth.
"They're gonna hear us. Youre so loud." He chuckled. His hips softly thrusted into me.

"Wait stop for a second" i said. Frank stopped and I readjusted myself.
"Okay keep going."
Franks hips thrusted and sped up every so often.
He hit so many good spots inside of me, making me moan out profanities and occasionally his name.
"Frank.. o-oh my god.." i arched my back as he repeatedly hit one spot.

"Mhm.." frank moaned softly before leaning in and kissing my neck.
"God, youre so fucking hot." He smirked from above me.
The door suddenly opened, causing frank to stop and look around. "Dude fuck off!"

"Why in my room?" Gerards voice asked.

"I dunno man, go away we're almost done."

I groaned. "Gerard fuck off." i was panting slightly.

Gerard chuckled and walked off.

I whined, I suddenly felt empty and the knot of pleasure in my stomach had dissapeared.

"You wanna keep goin, hun?" Frank asked.

I nodded. soon enough i was moaning his name again, and the knot kept building up.
"Yes, right there frank!"

"Shh.." frank covered my mouth again.
His hair was sticking to his sweaty forehead, god he looked hot.

"Im so close," i tried to quiet down my moans.
My back was arched.

"I wont stop, princess." Frank kissed me again until he pulled away to moan. His thrusts were getting sloppy.

I felt the knot dissapear and tingles found themselves creeping up in every inch of my body. I moaned out, "frank! F-fuck!".

Franks thrusts stuttered and came to a halt before he pulled out.
"Im gonna take you home and clean you up properly, kay?"

I nodded, frank slipped his clothes on and helped me get in to mine.
I smiled as gerard carried me downstairs bridal style. We were met with our little rat group all smirking.

"Finally!" Ray yelled.

I giggled, frank got me to my house. When we walked in he took me upstairs, to my bathroom.

"Lets get you all cleaned up." Frank said, setting me down on the counter.

I yawned, it was late and i had just used up all my energy to fuck my friend.
"M tired.."

"I know baby, we're just gonna take a nice shower and go to bed after." He said, taking both our clothes off and hopping in the shower with me.

I leaned my head on franks shoulder while he washed me.
"Never knew you could be either good at sex or good at being nice." I giggled.

"Only for you, princess." He chuckled.

I smiled.
We got out the shower after a while and frank helped me get into my pajamas.
I got into bed and waited for franks arms to wrap around me.

Frank put on one of my pajamas and spooned me from behind, his arms wrapping around me. He kissed the top of my head softly. "I think i love you" he giggled.

"Im irresistible i know." I joked.

We eventually fell asleep and held eachother.

(Dont worry children, this isnt the last chapter. I will just be focusing on another fic for now :) word count 1002)