Booze.

(Tw for mentions of alcoholism!)

I was sitting on my couch, frank said he was going to get some stuff from the store and bring gerard along.
It had been a few hours, i wasnt worried because it was frank. Frank always gets carried away talking to people or playing games with them. He hadnt picked up his phone, so i decided to call ray. Just when i clicked on the green phone icon on my cellphone, i heard a knock on the door.
I got up and opened it to see ray basically holding frank and gerard up.
It smelled like weed and booze.

"Theyre fucked up," ray gave me frank and i carried him to the couch.

I sighed. "Alcoholics.."

Ray sat gerard next to frank.

Gerard groaned. "I fell into that bush, i think i killed a lot if plants.." he slurred.

frank didnt say anything, he just giggled from time to time while he tried to keep conscious.

"Why are they drunk?" I asked.

"Gerard said something about being able to make better music, frank chimed in." Ray shrugged.

"Idiots.. i thought gerard was sober." I rolled my eyes.

"No, he just didnt seem drunk at school." Ray sat down on the floor.

"Youre good at telling when he's drunk then." I said, confused.

Ray shrugged. "Ive just known him longer i guess."
Ray suddenly smirked.
"So, you have you and frank fucked yet?"

"No." I looked at ray annoyed.

"I wanna fuck her!" Frank basically yelled.

"Okay we get it." I put my hand in front of franks mouth.

Gerard bursted out in laughter.
——————————————————
It was the evening now, gerard and frank had gone to franks house a while ago to sober up. Me and ray had been gaming and chatting all day.

"Hey, im gonna go check on gee and ratman." I got up and slipped on my checkered vans.

"Sure, im satying here."
Ray nodded as i walked out the door.

I walked over to franks house and knocked on the door. Nothing. I knew how to sneak into his window by now si I decided to take that route. I climbed up a rainpipe up to franks room. I knocked on the window. The curtain was closed. Nobody opened the window so i decided to pry it open myself. Once i got it open i walked in and briefly got stuck In the curtains. Once i got myself out i turned on the light, just to see frank and gerard cuddling.
'What? Im so confused. I should be in that spot..' i thought before yelling and opening the curtains. "WAKE UP IDIOTS!"

—Franks pov—
I woke up to a loud yell. It sounded like y/n. I opened my eyes and the sun hit. "Please close the curtains.." i groaned, god my head hurt.

"What the fuck man?" She said, she sounded hurt.

"What?" I asked, not understanding her tone.
I felt someone move from behind me, it smelled like gerard.

"Did you two fuck!?" She yelled.

"What, no-" i turned around and lifted up the sheets to see if either of us were wearing clothes, we werent.
"Okay i think we did.." i said with slight embarrassment.