Why me

I was making my breakfast when i heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened it. Great, it was frank. "Arent you early?" I spat.

He pushed me aside and walked in. "you live on your own?"

"No. My moms away on a business trip." I walked back to my kitchen and cut the sandwich i was making in half, putting one half   In a lunchbox with some candies.

"How old are you? 7?" Frank asked, grabbing the other half of my sandwich and biting into it.

I snatched the sandwich back and ate it myself.

"God you're boring."
Frank whined.

"And you're an annoying little bitch whos way too early. Its like 7 am dude!"
I yelled, packing my bag.

"What? You dont enjoy my company?" He pouted.

"Not really no." I groaned.
I felt an itch in my nose and rubbed my nose. Only for blood to start pouring down again.
"Shit. This is your fault." I pointed at my nose and looked around for paper towels.

Frank turned me around and wiped the blood with his thumb, licking it off after.

"Gross. You really are a little rat." I grabbed a paper towel and pressed it up to my nose until the blood stopped pouring.

"You taste sweet" he said, sounding a little too genuine.

"What?"

"You do."

"Alright? Who are you comparing me too?" I put my boots on.

"Gerard."

"You gave gerard a bloody nose?"

Frank just smirked, confusing me.

"Right."

Frank grabbed a bottle of whiskey, taking a few sips before pouring it in his bottle.

"If you're normally this horny, i do not want to see you drunk."
I rolled my eyes. "We gotta go, cmon."

"Wait i wanna see your room!"

"You dont need to-" annnddd hes already made his way up the stairs.

"Which door?"

"Get down here."

I heard him open a door. "Nevermind!"

I walked upstairs and leaned against the doorframe while he shuffled through my stuff. "What are you looking for?"

"I dunno." He grabbed a monster high doll. "You still play with dolls?"

"No." I grabbed it back and put it in its place. "Its a collectible."

"Ofcourse." He grabbed a bra that was lying around. "Mind if i take this?"

"Yeah, i do mind."

"Well, too bad." He stuffed it in his bag and ran off to school.

——————————————————
We sat down at the gym field again. Frank grabbed my bra out of his bag.

"Who's is that?" Mikey asked.

"Mine. He took it from my room. And probably jerked off with it or some shit." I grabbed it back.

"Might still be sticky." Frank smirked.

"Rat man." I put the bra in my bag and reached over frank to reach in his bag for his drink bottle.
I felt his hands wrap around my waist and hold me on his lap.
"Seriously?" I took a sip of the alcohol.