"Avengers, you have a mission," Fury announced.

Everyone looked up from their stations, regarding Fury with disbelief.

"No offense, Nick, but I thought we agreed not to take on any new missions until we find y/n," Natasha commented, her gaze fixed on her superior with determination.

"This isn't an ordinary mission. I believe it may be linked to Hydra," the S.H.I.E.L.D. Director stated, recapturing everyone's attention.

"What is it about?" the Sokovian asked urgently.

Scrolling through his device, Fury projected a holographic video at the center of the room. The footage depicted a person dressed in an all-black suit and mask, terrorizing a government lab near Wakanda that specialized in producing chemicals for the supersoldier serum.

"It can't be," Lena exclaimed, catching Wanda's attention.

"What is it?" the younger girl inquired.

"That person has the same powers as y/n, the same fighting style, and the same gait," the raven-haired girl explained.

"We're not certain if it's y/n or not, but one thing is clear: that person is our only lead to Hydra and finding my daughter," Tony declared, his determination to bring you back home stronger than ever.

"Reports indicate their next target is a lab in London. If you don't get there in time, we'll have to wait for another opportunity to apprehend this person," Fury stated after closing the video footage.

"I'm coming with all of you," Lena asserted, seeking permission from Steve and Tony.

"No, Lena, you can't. We need you here where it's safe. River is already missing one parent, and while we're doing everything we can to bring her back, we need to ensure there's at least one parent here for her," Natasha pleaded with Lena. Over the past month, the two women had formed a friendship as they worked together to care for River and gather clues about your whereabouts.

"Nat's right, Lee. We promise we won't stop until she's back," the Sokovian assured, determined to keep the young CEO safe while you were away.

"Alright," Lena finally agreed, earning smiles from both Wanda and Natasha.

"I'll bring her back to you," Natasha promised, placing her hand on Lena's shoulder for comfort before walking away to prepare.

"Everyone, gather at the hangar in 15 minutes. We're bringing y/n back," Fury declared.

----------

After successfully brainwashing your mind, Dragovich sent you on multiple missions to retrieve various chemical ingredients for the supersoldier serum. Following your successful mission on the borders of Wakanda, the German leader immediately assigned you a new target, determined to utilize every ounce of your energy to fulfill his goal of world domination.

After instructing your men to hold the scientists in the lab hostage, you swiftly made your way down the hallway towards your designated room.

Just as you were about to reach for the door handle, an arrow landed at your feet. Startled, you knelt down to inspect it, only to be caught off guard as the arrow exploded, propelling you several feet away from the door and shattering your mask.

Groaning in pain, you stood up and removed your broken mask. Your fighting instincts kicked in as you found yourself surrounded by a group of individuals.

"We don't want to hurt you, y/n," the stranger with the bow in front of you said.

"Who the hell is y/n?" you retorted, swiftly throwing a knife towards him, which he easily evaded. One by one, his teammates began to attack you. Their fighting style and familiarity with one another indicated that they were the group of individuals Dragovich had mentioned, the ones who had been a thorn in his side. You immediately recognized the renowned Iron Man and the ever-bold Captain America, standing out from the group as they were constantly in the press.

"We don't have to fight, y/n. Just come with us, and you won't be harmed," the Iron Man stated before launching an energy blast towards your head, which you skillfully dodged.

"Hail Hydra," you proclaimed, revealing to the group that surrendering was not an option for you, as you were determined to complete your mission for your master. Your words caught them off guard, presenting you with an opportunity. Channeling a vast amount of your powers, you prepared to unleash them upon your opponents.

"Now, Wanda!" the red-haired woman shouted. Before you could react, your mind became clouded with emptiness, leaving you feeling disoriented. The energy you had gathered dissipated into nothingness as you collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"Lena, we've found her. We're taking her home," the former Russian spy communicated through her comms.

"Bucky, Sam, Clint, Peter, and Pietro, come with me. Let's free the hostages. Wanda, ensure y/n remains unconscious. The rest of you, return with them on the quinjet and protect them at all costs," Steve ordered. Everyone nodded in agreement as they went about their assigned tasks.

You were finally going home.

----------

The moment you wake up, you find yourself once again strapped to the bed. You scan the room for threats but are surprised to see that it is pleasantly white and clean. As you struggle to free yourself from the straps, a man with glasses enters the room.

"I'm pleased to see that you're awake, y/n," the man says, his tone surprisingly comforting and friendly.

"Who are you? I don't know this y/n you're talking about," you respond, giving him a sharp look.

"I'm Bruce. I'm one of your friends. We used to talk about science and stuff together with your dad. A month ago, Hydra took you away from us, and Dragovich brainwashed you. That's why you don't remember me, but we used to have all kinds of fun in the lab. The cure for your chemical subjugation may not be fully effective yet, which is why you still can't remember," Bruce explains.

You feel a sense of awe at his words and realize how much it must have hurt him when you denied knowing him.

"Just kidding, Brucey. I remember everything now. You know I could never fully forget the time Dad was sprayed with a chemical that made him a crying mess for almost four hours," you say, laughing at the memory of your dad's teary episode. Your words provide complete relief for Bruce. He removes the straps from your hands and feet, looking at you with adoration. They finally have you back, and he can't wait to tell your girlfriend about it.

"You scared me for a moment there," Bruce admits, feeling grateful that you remember.

"I'm sorry about that, Doc. Where is everyone? I want to see them. I missed them so much," you ask, eager to be reunited with your family.

"Half of the team is on their way to infiltrate Dragovich's base. They finally found him, and they're going to take him down once and for all," Bruce informs you. You nod, understanding the importance of stopping the power-hungry lunatic.

"However, there's someone outside who wants to see you."

"Who is it?" you ask, as the door opens. You're in awe of the beautiful woman standing before you. Without wasting any more time, the raven-haired woman walks towards you, cupping your cheeks and kissing you in the process. It feels like a dream as her lips touch yours. You melt in her touch, your heart racing, and butterflies erupting in your stomach as she continues to kiss you with immense love.

"I missed you so much, darling," she says, bringing you back to reality. You look at her, almost getting lost in her forest-green eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, but who are you?" you ask, confused.

----------