Chapter 33

Rose Knight Pov –

No no no no... Not again..... Oh god...

Liya.... Little Liya.... No... Not again... Not again....Please

I could not believe it. My body started trembling very badly. I started panting lack of breath, and the whole room started spinning in front of me. My heart started beating terrifyingly. I sweated profusely from fear. I knew I had a Panic Attack, but there was no one with me who could help me.

I have to take care of myself, but how? Everything that happened years ago was spinning in front of my eyes. I felt like screaming in my heart. I felt like crying openly. I was feeling like going there, where I had been going for so many years, where my loneliness would subside.

I did not understand what I was doing or being told. My condition had become very bad now. I was not even able to breathe properly as if all the oxygen in the world had been exhausted. I want to leave, to get away from all of this pain. I want to be away from all of this trouble, I feel exhausted.

I didn't understand where I am, due to lack of oxygen, I was seen spinning the entire place, the stars started appearing in front of my eyes, sometimes it was dark or sometimes it was visible. I did not understand what happened but suddenly I started getting breath and the very next moment there was complete darkness in front of my eyes.

Aaron Richard Pov –

I used to leave the house early in the morning for many days. I did not want to come face-to-face with her. Whenever I saw her, there was always a strange movement in my heart and I could not understand it.

I had lived with many girls before, but I never felt as comfortable with them as I used to be with Rose. Whenever I saw a glimpse of her, I felt happy. I wanted to fill her in my arms and never let her go away from me.

She was beautiful, lovely, strong, and different from everyone else. She used to live separately, did not make friends, she only liked to do her own business. The day she hit me for the first time, there was a strange tingling all over my body. The way she handled Emily and Aronita was definitely commendable.

Today I left early as usual. I did not want to be stuck Rose in any way. The more I started liking her, the more I wanted to keep her away from me. The longer she stays away from me she will be so much happier and safe.

But I could not keep her far away from me. I got used to being around her, feeling her, and I was not able to change that habit or what I wanted to change. She had become an addiction for me until I did not see her even once, my whole day was wasted and my employees had to suffer the consequence.

Today, halfway to the office, I remembered that I had forgotten a very important file at home, so I turned to go back home. But because of this little thing, my heart started beating loudly because now, after so many days, I was going to see her from the front. A few days back, I used to see her only through CCTV Camera.

I parked my car just outside the house and went inside. I was in such a hurry to see her that I started walking very quickly. Suddenly someone collided with my feet and fell. When I looked down, I came to know that Aronita had fallen down because of me.

"Oh sorry princess, it didn't hurt..." I quickly bent down and picked her up in my arms and she also put her little hands in my neck.

Since the last few days, my bond with Aronita has become stronger and stronger. She started trusting me, but that too, only because of the Rose. Now Emily's health is also improving day by day.

"No... I am fine, Ron..." she used to call me Ron with love. After that, I slowly made her sit on the couch in the living room, and I sat on the keens in front of her and kissed her forehead.

"Now I have to go, Princess. Can you tell me where Rose is?" She smiled big and nodded her head yes.

"Rose has gone to the upper room, can I ask one thing?" she asked very lovingly and innocently, but there was mischief in her eyes, but still I nodded my head yes.

"You like Rose, don't you?" I stared at her in surprise and with wide eyes. I didn't say anything, just cleared my throat and scratched my neck. What shall I say to this little girl now? I just tell her to play and I went upstairs to Emily's room.

But I was blown away by what I saw there, where Rose was lying down outside Emily's room. She was shivering very badly, her eyes were swollen and her whole body was sweating. Her eyes were half-open and half-closed. She could not even breathe properly. She was finding it very difficult to breathe.

She had a very bad Panic Attack and I could understand this because Emily was having similar Panic Attacks. Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes. It seemed that she had suffered a terrible shock from something.

Not wasting much time, I quickly reached near her, due to lack of breathing, her face was turning white, and her eyes were turned backward. Without thinking much, I attached my lips to her lips and started giving her mouth to mouth breathing, till she started breathing properly by herself.

After a while, her trembling subsided and her breath also became normal, but now she was completely unconscious. I quickly took her in my arms and brought her to my room and lay carefully on my bed. After that, I put a blanket on her and gently kissed her forehead and I immediately went to Emily's room to see if she was okay or not. There she slept peacefully.

Seeing this condition of Rose, I was scared in a very bad way. For the first time in my life, twice in life, I was scared in such a bad way. The fear of losing someone was terrifying, first Emily and now Rose. For a moment, I felt as if someone was taking my life away from me and I was unable to do anything.

I came to my room again and I gently caressed her cheeks so that I could tell my own heart that she was fine, absolutely fine, and was with me, near me. I didn't want to take the risk, so I hurriedly called my doctor, who was also Emily's doctor and called her at home.