Chapter 19

Rose Knight Pov –

"You......" took the name of the devil and the devil appeared.

Mr. Richard's loud voice made the three of us jump together. It was a voice that would make anyone trembles with fear, but it was as sweet and musical as it was.

Together, we turned to Mr. Richard. He was looking very handsome, as always, and he was wearing a black Armani suit. This man was tall, like a model, full of muscle, very handsome in six-packs, and most of all, his green eyes were very beautiful, which she always wanted to get lost.

But Mr. Richard was looking behind us without looking at us. His attention did not go towards us at all, but my heart wanted him to look at me just once. What....... No, not at all, he looks at anyone but not me?

Convincing myself, I tried to quickly remove my eyes from him, but could not remove my eyes; as if my eyes have his mind got stuck on him. But he was not looking at me even once, his eyes were fixed on someone behind me while looking at him his eyes were shining very brightly, but still, there was no any kind expression on his face.

The other two, except me, turned behind their backs to the other side, towards which Mr. Richard was looking incessantly. But then I heard both of them sighing and Evelyn's mouth came out with 'Ohhhh........' But I still could not divert my attention from Mr. Richard, because he was now walking towards me.

As soon as he reached me, the very moment he looked at me, there was some strange feeling in his eyes which I could not understand. But I'm not sure why, when I saw Mr. Richard, my whole body went goosebumps and I trembled for a moment, standing in my place.

Perhaps he understood what kind of reaction I had because of his one glance because now a smirk appeared on his face. He then went very close to me, almost touching my shoulder, and I also turned around in amazement, Mr. Richard went to someone who was standing there himself, with a big smile on his face.

That man was exactly as tall and muscular as Mr. Richard. It seemed that he must have gone to the gym every day like Mr. Richard because he definitely had six-packs. He was wearing a grey suit, which fit snugly on his body. He is handsome like Mr. Richard, but the only difference was that he had a big smile on his face and Mr. Richard's face was completely clean and expressionless.

They both met each other as if two brothers were meeting each other after a long time. Both of them hugged each other very tightly and we all stood there just looking at them in shock. We could not hear what both of them were saying, but in a few moments, both of them turned towards the three of us and started walking towards us.

Mr. Richard was constantly looking at me; his gaze could not take away from me even for a moment. Both of them came and stood in front of both of us.

"Hello Beautiful....... I like your speech of now" the man with Mr. Richard, holding out his hand, looked at Evelyn, smiling gracefully, a mischievous glint in his eyes, Looks like it was completely different from Mr. Richard.

"Hah...h.... Hello" Evelyn's face turned into a blush with red, but in the meantime, she extended her trembling hand. He too quickly took her hand in his hand and quickly kissed the back of her hand. This act of his has now made Evelyn even redder.

"Lucas Davis" he glanced at her, and a smirk appeared on his face. After that, he extended his hand towards me. I was also reaching out to shake my hand when Mr. Richard passed between the hands of both of us and proceeded to go ahead.

"I haven't had a full day, Lucas, hurry up" he said sternly, waiting by the lift to wait for Mr. Davis. So Mr. Davis started walking towards Mr. Richard, groaning softly. But before leaving, he kissed Evelyn's hand again and left from there.

As they were both standing in the lift, before that lift closed, Mr. Richard looked at me for the last time and the next moment the lift was closed. But here Evelyn was blushing terribly, it was like seeing her condition, she sat down on the couch placed directly in front of her with her hand on her chest, she was still red due to blushing.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" she murmured madly.

"Hey, what happened to you? Are you okay?" Alex asked, confused by Evelyn's condition. Evelyn, on the other hand, grabbed his and my hand and pulled towards her, causing him to fall on his knee directly in front of her and me to sit on the next Evelyn.

"You saw, you saw, he looked at me, he noticed me, and he kissed my hand, not just once but twice... Oh, my dream boy......" Hearing this, my laughter broke out and Alex thrashed his head. Evelyn was still lost in her thoughts, Alex and I were laughing at seeing her.