21 : Sore loser.

┏━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.21༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Fuck.."

Alina was nervous, hands slightly shaking.

She didn't understand why she was so nervous about the date, they've hung out countless times.

Except this time it was a date.

A real thing.

She checked herself one last time in the mirror before walking to the garage, driving to the house right next door, Taehyung already waiting for her.

They agreed by text that he would drive this time, so she got out of the car, passing him the keys.

"Finally someone driving me around." She teased him, trying to calm down.

"You're the one who doesn't want to let me drive sugar.. I missed you today." He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"You did ?"

He hummed in response, earning a small kiss on his cheek.

"Well I'm here now."

He only smiled, putting a hand on her thigh and lightly squeezing it.

"I hope you don't expect something too fancy.." He muttered.

"I'm fine with whatever, honestly."

He hummed in response, both of them as nervous as humanly possible for some reason.

It's not like they were complete strangers to one another, but it still felt weird.

"'Lina I wondered um.. What do you do when I'm in uni all day ?" He finally asked, trying to ease himself.

Alina felt slightly relaxed too, releasing a small, silent breath.

"Well I don't do much to be honest, I read, sometimes I go to the country club, I do groceries, shopping, I watch TV shows, learn new things, take long walks if the weather allows it, and sometimes I help at the animal shelter nearby.. I do quite a few things." She said with a small chuckle.

"Well I wouldn't have expected that.. I don't know why I always thought your life gets on pause when I'm not around." He confessed, quite embarassed.

That made her laugh, shaking her head.

"No it's alright.. I tend to think that, it's hard to imagine people doing things when we're not around.. Oh my God is that a mini-golf ?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Embarrassment and fear took over Taehyung at the words she pronounced as he gulped, biting his lower lip.

"Do you think it's lame ? Boring ? It's stupid, right ?" He asked.