13 : Pig.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.13༺❘✦━━━

"I'm home !"

Taehyung kicked his shoes off, putting them on the shoe rack before going to the kitchen, finding a note.

He was home alone, which didn't really disturb him considering both his mother and step-mother were hard workers, he understood and wasn't bothered by it.

It was actually one of the reason he lived with his father before, because his mother wasn't in capacity to take care of him properly and it never really disturbed him, he was still taken care of properly.

He simply grabbed a bag of chips with a bottle of ramune, walking towards his room and tossing his bag somewhere, falling on his face.

His first afternoon without Alina.. Weird.

It felt odd, disturbing.

It didn't feel right.

Taehyung wished he could go see her when she came back but Victor would most likely be there and she'd say no.

Victor..

Taehyung felt a burning rage inside of him whenever the thought of him came to his mind.

Victor didn't love Alina like Taehyung did, he didn't took care of her like Taehyung did, he didn't satisfy her like Taehyung did.

Victor thought everything was owed to him, when he was just a pig with money stuffed inside that fat stomach of his.

Taehyung had no idea why Alina needed that money so bad, but he never wanted to question it when they were together.

Talking about that balding asshole wasn't a priority, not when Taehyung was doing his job.

Being Alina's husband.

A decent one.

And he planned on having the ring that goes with it, no matter what it takes.

He stood up from his bed, walking towards his desk to sit down, continuing a sketch he started the night before as music slowly played in the background.

He kept thinking about how he could get rid of Victor, the thought has been crawling inside his mind for way too long now.

If he said Alina had been cheating it'd end bad for her, if he asked her to divorce she'd say no.

She needed to keep the money and be freed from Victor.

Alina said she belong to Taehyung, so it's only fair if he took back what was his and had her, completely devoted to him without any distraction.

He was sick and tired of sharing, especially when there was nothing to share really.

Alina wanted Taehyung, Taehyung wanted Alina.

The pig could just go die somewhere.

".. Die ?" Taehyung mumbled in a low voice, slowly stopping his hand holding the pencil.

His eyebrows furrowed, head cocking sideways as he stared at the house besides his.

What if Victor just.. Died ?

Alina would have all that money to herself and Taehyung would have her all to himself.

Sounds like a good plan.

An excellent one even.

However, Taehyung didn't know if he'd ever be capable to kill a human being with his own hands.

He wasn't really fond of true crime stories and wouldn't just look up on internet 'how to kill someone', it might put him in trouble in the future.

How to kill someone at distance and without being a suspect ?

Because in all of this, he had to think of Alina too, she couldn't be suspected either.

He took a deep breath, leaning back against his chair, throwing his head back.

It was all complicated, but it worthed it if was for Alina.

He'd even become a mass murderer if he had to, his sugar deserved everything.

Everything she could possibly have and beyond her imagination.

Which means Victor will die by Taehyung's actions, and he'll make sure to get rid of him soon enough.

Very soon.

"Just wait on it you bald-headed pig.."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.