He didn't hesitated to pull me in a passionate kiss, not minding the huge crowd watching us. I put my arms around his nape as I respond to his kiss. Then we parted after a few seconds. Ni-ki stepped back as we get ready for the coronation.

Beta Byeonghee came holding a pillow where the heirloom ring of our pack was safely put.

"Sunoo, Son of Alpha Sundeuk and Luna Woori, take this heirloom ring, along with your pledge to keep this pack safe and happy under your ruling." Beta Byeonghee said as I take the heirloom ring and wore it on my middle finger.

Beta Byeonghee then came with my father's sword as he hands the sword to its owner. I kneeled with one knee, placing my arm on my left leg, as my right knee touches the ground.

"I, Alpha Sundeuk, is now passing my title to my only son, Sunoo..." Dad started as he patted his sword on my left shoulder.

"Today, I give you all my power, my authority, as the new leader of this pack. You are now the new Alpha of Red Salvia Pack." He added as he also patted the sword on my right shoulder.

Then Jungwon was called. It's his time to be ordained. Dad is now holding a scroll while Jungwon kneeled down and dad places his right hand over Jungwon's head.

"Jungwon, Son of Beta Byeonghee and Beta Soyoung, I ordain you to be this generation's first Beta, you are bound give loyalty only to your Alpha, help him lead this pack, guide him from making decisions, and stay with his side till you completed the race and pass to the next generation." Dad stated, reading the scroll of ordinance and motioning Jungwon to stand up.

"All rise for the new Alpha and his Beta." He gestured everyone as the pack members gave an applause.

I looked at my mate, now my husband, with teary eyes as we start another journey, together.

The ceremony officially finished. I quickly ran to Jungwon as we won't have to secret our friendship anymore because we will be seen together more frequently now that he's my first beta.

"I can't believe this is all happening. It feels like a dream." I said, still hugging Jungwon.

"Then believe, Alpha, because this is not a dream." Then we squealed out of joy.

"And when are you planning to get married, old man?" I teased him.

"Hey! I'm not old! I'm just a year older! But me and my mate is taking it slow. Besides, he's human so I understand and give him time." He answered.

"I better be your best man! I'll chunk you into pieces if you betray me." I pouted dramatically.

"Tsk, who else am I gonna appoint as a best man? And I was just ordained earlier to be loyal to my alpha duuuhhh. If I betray you, your father will chunk me before you do." He said and we both laughed. We're in the middle of laughing when someone cleared throat catching our attention.

"Can I borrow my beautiful husband?" Ni-ki asks as heat creeps through my cheeks. Jungwon just smirked at me and left me with Ni-ki.

"Hey. Want to have a run?" I just nodded and we shifted. I think this is the first time that we'll run together in our wolf forms.

We just ran and let our feet wherever it'll lead us. And eventually, we stopped by the lake. The lake where we met. We shifted back wearing our clothes from earlier to relax and have a simple talk.

"We should visit the lair. I didn't saw Heeseung and other Protectors earlier except for Jake and Jay." I suggested. I kinda feel bad, everything happens too fast, we just got back this morning, the next thing I knew, I'm already crowned and married.

"Yeah, we should. I will also make a call to my adoptive parents, they also didn't knew I got married today, hahaha!" We laughed. So he pulled his phone out and make a video call.

/Son! How are you? It's been a while since you last called. We miss you./ A lady said which I assume is Juni, his adoptive mother.

"I'm fine, mom. Just got busy these days. And I found my mate! Say hi Sunoo." He pulled me in to the screen.

"Hello ma'am, sir. I'm Sunoo." I waved at the screen.

/Hi Sunoo! Please call us mom and dad. So how is Ni-ki as a mate? Did he makes your head hurt? He's kinda stubborn at times./ His dad said and I giggled.

"Dad! Don't embarass me infront of my husband!" Ni-ki defenses and his parents got shocked.

/You're married?!/ They said in unison. We just simply nodded showing a beaming smile.

/I can't believe my little Ni-ki is grown up now. I wish we were there to witness your marriage./ His mom frowned.

"It's okay mom, when are you visiting by the way?" Ni-ki asks changing the topic.

/We're visiting on my birthday! that's 3 months from now! I'm excited to come there. Oh Ni-ki, we gotta get going, we need to make master's dinner/ She said.

"Okay then, I'll see you in 3 months! Bye mom! Bye dad! I love you!" Ni-ki said and I can't help but to fall deeper. He's such a loving son.

/Bye Ni-ki, Sunoo! We love you!/ Then Ni-ki ended the call with a smile.

"It's nearly dusk, we should go to the lair now before it gets dark so we can get back before dinner." Ni-ki said as he holds my hand and pull me up.

We made it to the lair, and to our surprise, they prepared a freaking fiest. There I saw Jungwon and Sunghoon. Now I won't question who's idea is this.

"Isn't it too early for dinner?" I asked and they laughed.

"Just imagine this as your reception area. We'll eat even if its not time to eat. How you like that?" Heeseung said so we all took a seat and enjoyed the food.

"Sunoo was so excited earlier, that he wore his coat backwards. I was shocked when I saw the tag in the back waving at me." Jungwon said and we all laughed. Okay I admit I was kinda funny earlier. I'm in panic so I didn't notice that the coat is flipped so I wore it backwards.

It's getting darker outside so me, Ni-ki, Jungwon and Sunghoon decided to head back to Red Salvia Lands.

We parted our ways in the hallway as we get to our own rooms. My parents aren't here in the pack house anymore because once they pass the title, they'll move to a different house so that leaves us alone in here.

Ni-ki and I decided to take a shower now because we have no plans of eating dinner as we are still full from what the Protectors has prepared earlier. I showered first and now Ni-ki is in the bathroom.

I took a book on my shelf and decided to read a little to make me sleepy. But just when I was about to flip the next page, Ni-ki snatched the book from my hand and pecked my lips. I gasped making my lips part a little and Ni-ki took it as a chance to slip his tongue and met mine. The next thing I knew, my newly worn shirt is out of my body.

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Alpha, someone wants to talk to you."

"I don't have time. Tell this someone to not come back."

"He said he knows something about your nephew."

The Alpha froze. He's pretty sure that he ordered to kill that child 20 years ago. What are they saying?

"Take him here."

And another Alpha came inside the office. What does he know?

"I'm Alpha Kibum. Alpha of Wayfield Pack. The descendant of the Moon Goddess, he's alive."

|to be continued|

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[A/N]: Happy 1st anniversary to Enhypen!!!! omo I feel so old it feels like I was just watching I-Land yesterday then suddenly it's their first anniversary😭 Anyways let me know what you think about the story<3