Part 2

"I think we should take a break," he said.
My world stopped. My brain froze and my vision got blurred by the tears that started to fall, again.

"Jungkook...a-are you serious?" I felt that maybe it's a joke.
"Yes. We should take a break y/n. We need to solve all these things between us before we go to the next step"
"And you're asking for a break just because you don't have time to talk out with me now? Isn't it?" I asked him.
He looked down. 
I don't have anything else to say now. He even decided to leave me for his work.
Does he love me anymore?

"I'll come back to you as soon as I can. Trust me y/n, I don't have anyone else beside you" he came closer and held my hands.
"I...I'll leave tomorrow morning. It's late now" I said what I had to and turned to leave.
"No, you stay here. I'll stay at my penthouse" he replied.
This rich ass workaholic.
"Alright" I left the living room and dashed into the guest room.

I wanted to be alone. This conversation made me realize that no one stays with me forever.
Can I trust him?
Will he come back to me?

----

The sounds of rustling woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and saw him searching for something. At last he found it and he kept it in his backpack.

"Sorry to wake you. I had my things that I needed to take with me" he apologized.
"You're leaving?" I asked
He nodded his head and zipped his backpack. He held it and walked out of the room. By the time he reached out with his luggage, I placed the breakfast on the table.

"Eat before you leave. I don't want you to go out with an empty stomach" I said to him.

He hesitated at first but at last he gave in and sat on the chair. He served the food himself and started digging in. Seeing him eat food makes me happy and I don't know why.
He looks cute.
I'll miss him.

He completed his food and washed the plate. He came back to the dining table.

"I'm leaving" he said and walked past me.
I followed him and saw him pick his bags, a suitcase and his backpack.
"Take care" we both said once and smiled at each other.
My eyes had already started to water seeing him leave. I was unable to control my emotions anymore. I stopped him just when he was about to touch the doorknob.

"I love you too, Jungkook," I said and kissed his lips.
I walked to our bedroom and plopped on the bed. His smell filled my nostrils. I miss him already. Why the hell did I start yesterday? It was far better when we were together yet not near. And now, he left and I can't see him every night. I can't touch him while he's asleep. I can't snuggle into him when he's deep in his sleep. I can't cook him meals or force him to eat. I can't take care of him.
God, this is horrible.

Jungkook POV:

I clutched my hair with my two hands, as I started thinking what I did.
God, I was too rude

"Careful, or you might pluck out your hair and become bald," Chaerin commented while focusing on her laptop screen.
"Chae... I-I"
"What? Missing her already?" She looked at me.
I nodded looking down. She sighed before walking towards me from her table.

At present, I'm at her office cabin, which is beside my penthouse. She is an architect and has a self built company while me, I'm a worker for my dad's company. I just acquired his company and got to be called as CEO of Jeon corporation. Chaerin's house is beside my penthouse and her office is below her house. She doesn't go to her company much and prefers working from home.

"You two lack communication" she stated.
"That's the reason why she lashed out at me last night," I continued.
"Not her fault. She must've felt left over" Chaerin said.
I sighed and leaned on the couch.
"Kookie, shall I ask you some questions? Probably personal but you need to be honest" Chaerin asked.
"Go in, I have nothing to lose anyway" I replied.