And after one song, we go another round of singing with the new song of one band here in Japan. 

[Ran's POV]

I got a call from my brother so I go to the balcony and we just discuss some sort of business. While I'm in the middle of a conversation with Rui, my attention is hooked when I heard someone is singing in the rhythm of guitar and violin. I try to find where is it coming from and it was coming from the room next to us. Currently, they are singing one ok rock song.

Rui: "Ran? You still there?"

Me: "Ah sorry... where are we again?"

Rui: "When are we going to visit Kyoto?"

Me: "After AVC, I'm good with it."

Rui: "Okay... Then I'll be hanging up now bye"

Me: "Bye.."

I notice they already playing a new song which is Betelgeuse by Yuuri and the one who's singing has a really great voice. I lean on the wall that separates our balcony to hear clearly the jamming.

Taichi: "Ran? What are you doing th-"

Me: "Shhh."

I gave a gesture to Taichi to come here so he can also clearly hear what I'm listening to.

Taichi: "So our new neighbors had beautiful voices."

Me: "Now I'm starting to feel embarrassed on my voice"

Taichi: "I'm getting curious who is our new neighbor" *pouts*

Me: "Let's meet them later?"

Taichi: "Shall we tell others about it?"

Me: "I guess so."

Somewhat I get excited to meet our new neighbor. I really don't know why but I'm just excited.

I remember again the girl who gave me a lot of drinks in the Olympics. I never thought she was also the one who save me from my carelessness. Geez. I really didn't get at least her name to properly thank her.

*Sigh*

Just who are you? Where can I find you?

I should go to a shop to buy something for our neighbor later.

-- To Be Continued --