I missed you

Ju Hyun's POV:
Flashback~
"Yah Park Ju Hyun come Back here!" Jaebum shouted and chase after me after I teased him. "You ain't catching me. I'm much Faster then you." I said and stuck out my tongue. His anger rosed and ran fasting resulting in catching up with me. I ran around the house. He grabbed my hands resulting in me falling on top of him. *crack* something broke. "What was that?" I asked. I got up and saw the keychain his dad gave him before he passed away. "O-oppa I'm so sorry." I said. He didn't say Anything and left my house. I knew he was mad. After that I decided to give him the exact same one back. I tried looking everywhere but I couldn't find. But one faithful day, I managed to find a old shop and I found the exact same one. I got it and wrote a letter that said:
Dear Jaebum,
I'm really sorry about that day. I didn't mean to. I got the exact same one for you. I'm leaving for the states tomorrow as my parents are going there for work. I might stay there for the rest of my life. I never know. I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I love you. I hope we will be friends forever.
Love,
Ju Hyun
End of flashback~
"Remember me now?" He teased. "OMG Jaebum!" I missed you." I said and hugged him. "Hahaha. I miss you too." He said. "I'm sorry about that time." I said. "It's alright. I wasn't mad actually. I was just upset. I wanted to tell you but I received your letter and found out that you left already. "Hey what happened back then?" Jinyoung asked me. "Oppa don't ask so much. This does not concern you!" I said and stuck out my tongue. "Wow JB is here and he is more important then your beloved oppa. Wow Ju Hyun." Jinyoung oppa said jokingly. "Mian oppa. You are not as important as Jaebum!" I said teasingly. "Yah have you heard of blood is softer then water?" He said. "Oppa you mean blood is thicker then water? See I told you. You are a pabo." I said. "I meant thicker! I said wrongly." He said. "Whatever." I said. "You guys are still so cute. Sibling fight as usual." JB said. "We are not cute!" We said at the same time. "Anyways JB wanna come over to our house?" I asked. "Yea sure and we can work on our project." JB said. I nodded and we walked back home.

Mark's POV:
Ugh that was so embarrassing. Wait is that Ju Hyun and JB? Look at her angelic face. Wait why are they together? Oh wait she is partnering him. Shit why Did I reject her. "You just need a Makeover." These words kept repeating in my mind. Maybe I should Listen to her. But I don't know her. Should I trust her? She might be dating JB. If I interfere them, JB might bully me again. Ugh who cares I'll just be myself.

JB's POV:
"Oppa buy me bubble tea pleaseeeee." She said with puppy eyes. "No." I said. She pouted. "Aish arasso arasso." I gave in. "I knew that you would give in." She said and ran to the counter. "Mmmm...one taro milk tea please." She said. "What about you sir?" The cashier asked. "Erm. Same." I replied. "Alright then. That's would be 8000₩." She said. "Here." Passing her the note. I waited for our number to be called. After that, we collected our drinks. We walked back to her house. "Hey." She asked breaking the awkwardness. "Hmm?" I replied. "Who's that Mark guy? I saw you bullying him this morning." She asked. Shit. I was speechless. I couldn't reply. I don't even know why I started bullying him. "It's ok." She said. "Is that JB?" shit I think it's the gang. I injured one of their members. I grabbed her hand and ran. "After them!" I heard the chief saying. "Yah why are we running?" I asked. "If you don't want to die, continue running." I said. Then we turned into a small alley. Causing them to lose track of us. "Yah. Who are they?" She asked, panting. "They are a gang. I injured one of their member last week." I replied. "MWO? how could you." She exclaimed. "Since when you joined a gang? Isn't your mom worried about you?" She asked. "Ugh I don't care about her anymore." I said. "Yah what do you mean you don't care about her anymore" She exclaimed. "After what she has done? No way I'll still care about her" I replied, rolling my eyes.
Flashback~
"omma I'm home!" I said as I locked the door. No response? "omma?" I asked again. Wait I hear moaning upstairs. I walked upstairs to her room. I peeked through the same opening of the door. A man which isn't my dad is on top of her? They're both naked? How could she cheat on appa? Even though appa has passed away she still shouldn't cheat on him. Appa never did anything wrong to her. Immediately I ran back to my room still unable to believe what my eyes saw. Packing my things into my luggage, I have decided to leave this house.
End of flashback~
Ju hyun's POV:
I really felt bad for Jaebum. He didn't deserve this.
Flashback~
Okay the thing was after he left the house he went to the nearby park. Just then I was just doing my regular workout routine and I saw him on one of the bench. Being the cheeky me, I wanted to scare him. I know I know bad idea but hey I didn't know right? "BOO !!" I scared him from the back. He looked up and I saw tears in his eyes. I got a shock. "Omo Jaebum. Gwenchana? I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." I replied immediately and sat next to me. I glanced over at the luggages he brought and sense that something was wrong. "Ju hyun" he sobbed and I immediately pulled him in for a hug. "Yah what's wrong. You can tell me about it I'm your best friend remember" I comforted him. "O-omma cheated on appa" he sobbed even harder. I was Unable to disgust the words at the moment. I never knew auntie would cheat on uncle even though he has passed away. JB had gone through so much and now this happened. I hugged him tighter.
End of flashback~
"Aigoo lets go forget about everything I said." I said. "Tsk. Let's go. We still have the project remember?" He asked. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot." I said. "Kaja." He said as he held my hand.
End of chapter.
HOHOHOHO IM BACK AFTER SO LONG OMG AHHA. Sorry ㅠㅠ anyways I swear I'll be more active. Trust me. Anyways wait for my next update !! Have a gr888 day ahead chingus!!