Meeting him

3rd person's POV:

  Dressed in nerdy clothes, Mark Tuan a student of xxx university.

He, as usual made his way to school. He doesn't have much friends. To be honest, he doesn't have friends. He used to. But something happened and his friends all left him. He tried his best to make friends. But he is a nerd. No one wants to be his friend. He ate lunch alone, basically he is a loner.

Park Ju Hyun's POV:

  I strolled to school. I woked up early today as I was excited for school. I spent 17 years of my life in the states. I'm so happy to finally be back in Korea. I came back to Korea with my brother, Park Jinyoung. But he prefers people to call him Jr. He is attending the same school as me but different grade. I'm in grade 11 and he is in 12.

"Oppa. I'm excited." I said. "Me too." He replied. I have been to the school to collect my books and the teacher showed me my class. But I do not know the school very well. Hopefully someone will give me a tour. Perhaps a cute boy. My God. What am I thinking?

Mark's POV:

I reached class. Of course. As usual I'm the earliest. "Look who's here?" JB said. Of course his friends are there. "Yah. JB is talking to you!" Jackson said. "Y-yes?" I stammered. I get bullied everyday. It's normal. "$100 today and we are done for today." JB said. "What? That's 2 times of what you ask for everyday!" I said. "Give or be sorry." Bambam said. "F-fine" I said and gave them the money. "See it's not that bad right?" Yugyeom said. After that they go back to their places. My allowance for this week is gone.

3rd person's POV:
  Ju Hyun made her way to class. Jr has already gone to his own class. When she reached her class, she saw 6 boys. Every table has a name tag on it except the one beside a boy with geeky specs. She thought that was the only chair vacant. "Ermm. Hi? Is This sit vacant?" She asked. Well to be honest, Ju Hyun is quite a pretty girl. Pretty but not bitchy as well. "Y-yes. Mark replied. She then took a sit. "A~ Noona sit with us." Yugyeom said. "Ani. It's alright. Otherwise, Suhyun will be mad" she said as she saw his tablemate was Suhyun.

Ju Hyun's POV:

  "Annyeong! I'm Ju Hyun." I said to my deskmate. "A-anyeong. I-i'm M-Mark." He replied. Why is he stammering?

Mark's POV:

Woah. She's really pretty. She started reading her textbook. "Mark? Do you understand this question?" She asked me. "L-let me take a look. Ah. Yes. I know this question. D-do y-you n-need h-help?" I asked. "Yea. I hope you can help." She said. "A~ noona I can help you." Bambam said from the back. "Aniyo. It's alright he can help me." Ju Hyun replied. Why is she so nice to me? Probably because she doesn't know me.

.

.

.

.

  "Alright class. Pair up with a person and do your project." Ms Oh, our teacher said. "Thank you class." After saying she left. "Would you like to be my partner?" She asked me. "Ju Hyun. Partner me?" JB asked. "Ah. Wait a minute. I asked Mark first. If he doesn't want to be my partner Then I'll partner you." She replied. "So?" She turned back to me. "A-arasso I'll be your partner." I said. "Alright. Let's go for lunch?" She asked. "You sure you wanna come with me?" I asked. "Wae? Is there a problem?" She asked. "A-ani it's just that I'm a nerd." I said. 'And.....?" She continued. "It's just that you should make friends with someone else." I said. "Aish. You should have more confidence. If you don't have the confidence, you can perhaps have a makeover. It might work to increase your level of confidence." She said. "I can help if you want." She continued.

...........................End if chapter 1...................
Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Je Yun and my English name is Katherine. I'm gonna be 13 this coming 14 March. I'm from Singapore if you are wondering. My bias is obviously Mark. Hahaha. I hope you will enjoy my story! Gomawo!