Bambi

"I'm going to check upstairs" whispered Jungwon, who had seen the huge staircase on his left.
"Okay, I'll check this floor then" replied Heeseung.

Jungwon walked away, heading for the staircase. He didn't know why, but it felt like he had to explore the upper floor.

He arrived at the beginning of the staircase and noticed footsteps on the floor.

Someone has been there. Could it be the Prince?

He got up each stair, his body overwhelmed by excitement. The staircase started straight and had a 90 degree turn to the right at the end. It was made from dark wood, with sculpted gorgeous details. At the end of it, Jungwon found himself in a huge hall. A chandelier covered with dust and decorated by a thousand spider webs hung from the ceiling. There were huge windows on the wall in front of him, with draped furniture next to them. On his right, he saw an impressive library. On the left, there were several wooden doors.

One of them was slightly opened, so Jungwon decided to check it first.

As he silently got closer, he heard a low noise coming from inside of it. Fear froze his steps. He was in the middle of the hallway.

There definitely IS someone there.

He looked around and noticed a covered furniture near the door, big enough for him to hide behind it.
He forced himself to walk and crotch behind it.

As soon as he got into position he heard a familiar voice.

"YAH" said the voice. The person sounded extremely nervous. "You know I hate scary places! Why did you bring me here? I told you I don't want to explore haunted houses with you anymore."
"Come on it's not scary" said a second voice, which was more calm.
"Not scary?" replied the first voice. "This is a freaking horror house. Look around! Dust, covered furniture, creepy mirror downstairs. All that for a stupid ghost you like..."
"Hey" said the second voice, getting defensive. "He's not a ghost okay?"
"I love how defensive you get every time we talk about him" answered the first voice, teasing his friend. "So you're finally accepting you like him?"
"Do you want me to deny it any longer?" said the second voice.
"Please no" replied the first voice, laughing.

This laugh. I've heard in before.

Jungwon's brain was working the fastest it could. This laugh was so warm and familiar. It sounded like home. Jungwon felt a shiver through his body. He definitely knew this laugh.

Where have I heard it?

He tried getting up discreetly, a hand on the draped furniture, but he tripped on the fabric below him. The furniture followed him and hit the floor with a loud noise.

He heard the sound it made and knew the two people in the room had heard too.

"OH MY GOD" screamed the first voice. "WHAT WAS THAT?"
"Could you chill?" replied the second voice. "It's probably Bambi."
"CHILL?" shouted the scared voice. "I KNEW WE WOULD DIE HERE."

Jungwon heard their footsteps coming closer and soon saw the door opening. The Ice Prince appeared, surprised to see Jungwon sitting in front of him. The second person looked over the Prince's shoulder.

"Kitty?" he said.
"Do you know Bambi?" asked the Prince.
"You're so rude Hoon, he's on the floor and all you can think about is your ghost" said the friend, walking to Jungwon.

He reached for Jungwon and helped him stand up. As soon as his hand touched Jungwon's skin, something clicked in the latter's brain.

"You're the dancer!" he said, looking into the eyes of the boy from his dreams.
How are you more handsome than in my dreams?

"I'm Jay" he said, smiling on one side only. "How do you know I dance?"
"Well" began Jungwon, shy about the fact that Jay was still holding his arm. "I dreamed about you, and when I tried talking to you, you spoke in a foreign language I couldn't understand."
"Wow" replied the Prince, getting closer too. "That does sound like you. I'm Sunghoon by the way."
"Oh sorry, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Jungwon" he replied.

"So do you know Bambi?" asked Sunghoon, his eyes shining.
"Bambi?" replied Jungwon. "Oh you mean Heeseung? Yes, he's downstairs."

Jungwon saw a huge smile appear on the Prince's face.
Funny how this is the same smile Hee has when he talks about the Prince.

"Won! He's here!" shouted Heeseung as loud as he could. His voice resonated through the mansion.

Jungwon frowned.

"How could he be with you downstairs if you're here with me?" said Jungwon.

"He's in danger" replied Sungwon, suddenly becoming serious.
He didn't say anything else and just ran to the stairs.