Yang Jungwon

"Jungwon, you really are my joy and pride, with your shining dimples and kind hearted nature, it's only natural for me to fall for you, hard."

Yang Jungwon has always been at the corner of your eye, you guys went to the same high school and has been in the same classes here and there, and when the teacher paired you two up for some chemistry project, you are rather nervous since you guys haven't talk, like once.

"You usually have a poker face and you seem to be on the rather quiet side, so I was quite intimidated by you to say the less, but after you help me in that chemistry project, my whole viewing of you has completely change, you are a kind hearted, gentle natured guy with a logical sense and you have quite the leadership skills, I can't help but fall for you a little whenever you shoot me those dimple smiles."

"Hey Jungwon, thanks for the project, if it wasn't for you I'd be a death meat by now." You sit next to him in the cold metal bench under the tree, behind the school building, the breeze ever so lightly brushing against his soft locks,"I should be the one saying that, you are my Knight in shining armour." He looked at your side and smiled at you, handing you a chocolate milk,"Thanks Yang." "You're more than welcome."

"After my seats were arranged next to yours, I can't help but feel an adrenaline rush through me, the thought of sitting next to you for the whole session is too good to be true."

"Good morning Y/n" Jungwon says to you while sliding the chair next to yours,"Good morning to you too Jungwon, good luck on the test today." You smiled back at him, your little talks with Jungwon in the morning before the class starts is now part of your routine, you guys will talk about what is happening in your life and what you did the past weekend and other simple things.

"I think that little session we have every morning before class was what drew me more into you, you are very attentive, looking at me like I'm the only person in the whole room, and the way you talk with enthusiasm about a simple subject such as your mom's garden, seeing your eyes spark up whenever you talk, God it makes my heart do a backflip."

You and Jungwon are on duty to clean the classroom after school,"Hey Y/n, you got a date for hoco?" He asks you, you prepare a mental note to not get your hopes up,"No, how about you?" "No." Silence took over the empty classroom. "Want to go to hoco with me?"

"Ah Yes, junior year homecoming, it was my first time going there with a date, and I'm glad you are my first, I remember going to a nearby Mcdonald with our hoco attire, the way you giggle underneath the flickering lights of a random McDonald's was something I want to engrave in my head."

You and Jungwon's stomach hurts from laughing, you took turns throwing fries at each other's mouth which eventually leads to it landing on a random girl's head, she didn't noticed it tho, she didn't have to, and there you are, with Yang Jungwon in tuxedos and you in a sparkly mini dress, trying to hold your laugher in a fast food restaurant at 9pm, life is good.

"After that faithful night, we send each other loving glances, our friends were fast to caught up on our act."

"Ayy I see the way you and Jungwon looked at each other, are you sure there's nothing going on?" Your friend asked you while wiggling her eyebrows,"I swear, there is nothing going on." You said while laughing, putting your hands up in defence,"Do you like him tho" your friend asks you while shoving a hamburger in her mouth,"I.." "I KNEW IT, YOU LIKE YANG JUNGWON"

"Took me quite a while to accept my feelings for you actually, it's because I'm scared, what if it ruins our friendship, what if we fell out out of love, what if I'm not enough for you? It's like reasons why I shouldn't take a move kept on piling before I can even accept my own feelings for you, but the way you put little,'Cheer up!<3' and 'History test today, let's eat this up!" On my locker on a little sticky note don't make shoving down my feelings any easier, and one thing let to the other and I'm standing in front of you in the school's rooftop in no time."

"I have something to tell you." He said, the wind makes his fluffy hair go everywhere,"And what might that be?", don't get your hopes up, Y/n,"I like you." VFJSKDHEIJE,"Wha..me?", "Yes, you, I like you, romantically, so look at me as a boy not as a friend, please, you have been driving me crazy, I have stayed up countless nights thinking about you, how you would feel like in my embrace, what type of activities you like, what movies you like, I-"

"And like that I have my first kiss, on a rooftop of my high school, the sun setting and the wind blowing, you hold my jaws ever so delicately like it's some fragile glass and kissed me back, it was something I'll never forget."

And like that Yang Jungwon is your boyfriend and Y/n Y/s/n is his girlfriend, the first few months are everything you could dream of, he sends you a good morning and good night text every morning and you wait for him every Friday outside of the student council room so that you both could walk home together, your hands in his pocket as you sing along to the song that was playing from your earphone, "Yall bitches wish you were me".

"But six months in our enthusiasm has died down, we barely talk outside of school too, we fell out of interest, it's a hard pill to swallow but we have no choice, you know and I know we can't do this any longer, we are young and we are stupid so the thought of trying to fix things don't even pass our minds, it's a shame, really."

"Jungwon.." You said, you somehow can't bring yourself into looking at him, he smiled at you,"I know what you're trying to say, I understand, I felt the same way too." He said as he hold your hands,"It's not any of our faults, yea?" He looked down and wiped your tears,"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not making this work." You finally look at him,"It's not your fault so is it mine, it happens all the time" He smiled at you, he is too good for this world,you got up and look at him,"Goodluck, Jungwon, thank you, you really are the best." You turned back and never look back, your steps exiting the café was rather heavy, and when you are finally out of the café, Jungwon broke down.

"You are my first love you know? When people talk about their firsts, my mind immediately went to you, we ended on good notes too, you really are a mature person, God knows what would've happen if we don't end it sooner, I cried all the way home from that café, pathetic if you ask me, I slammed my door and cried my heart out to my pillow, it hurts like a bitch but I know why we choose that, thank you, Jungwon for showing me what a relationship is and making me the happiest girl in the world, thank you for letting me go, I love you.

- Y/n"

Jungwon's tears already escaped his eyes when he finished reading that letter, Y/n Y/s/n was his first love, she sure will have a soft spot in his heart, they always share knowing glances at each other even after they broke up, they also sent each other birthday wishes every year, but reading this, he realised how much of an effect she has on him, he wanted to meet her one last time, and maybe, just maybe one last chance?

"Hey Y/n are you free anytime soon?"

And he pressed the send button.