Kim Sunoo

"Sunoo, the boy who stole my heart in a blink of an eye, you really are one in a million you know that? You sweep me off my feet when I first met you."

"Are you ready yet?" Your mom yells at you from downstairs,"Coming!" You yelled back, your parents are invited to their high school reunion party where they are told to bring their kids, you have never really met any of your parents friends since they usually do their little get togethers without their children, so this is a first for you.

"The first time I laid my eyes upon you was something straight out of a high school rom-com movie, fairy lights at the background, you're  smiling widely, and then you ever so slowly started looking at my direction, then our eyes met, of course I panicked and tried looking at anywhere, anything but your side, I could hear your little snicker when you see that  I was avoiding you."

"Y/n, this is Sunoo, and Sunoo, this is Y/n" said his mom as she introduced both of you to each other, you just smiled at each other rather awkwardly,"Honey Sunoo's a year older than you and he will transfer to your school soon, so I was wondering if you could show him around." Your mom asked you and you know she wouldn't take a no for an answer,"Of course,when?" "Next week." Sunoo answered while smiling at you.

"I'm a shitty tour guide aren't I? I was just a shuttering mess the whole time, but with your sweet nature, you make me comfortable, I couldn't thank you enough for that, and it must've been hard adjusting to a new environment too, since you moved mid year, but I have underestimated you as I have seen you adjusting pretty well."

"Hey Y/n!" Sunoo called out to you,"Hey Sunoo want help with anything?" You asked him,"There is this cafe that just opened around the corner, I was wondering if you wanna join me." He asked you while smiling, welp, homework can wait but a date with THE Kim Sunoo can't,"Yea I'm down."

"Like that, a friendship bloom, visiting cafés and other pop up shops we see in Instagram has become more common between us, you really are a great guy, outspoken and bright, yet you never cross any boundaries, and before we know it, we are tied to the hips, I don't know how my life would've been without you."

"Hey Sunoo, can you help me with this?" You showed him your maths workbook,"Oh honey you're coming to the wrong person let me tell you that." He said while chuckling,"Just a little brief explanation will do it, I'm desperate." And like that, he started explaining the formula to you.

"I shouldn't have asked you to teach me maths cuz whenever you explain anything, my eyes can only see your face and every noise around me went muffed, so I just spend the whole time admiring your face instead of actually listening to your explanations."

"Are you planning to go to hoco?" Sunoo asked you,"Yea, my friend group and I are planning to go there together." You smiled at him,"You don't have a date?" He chuckled,"Believe it or not, I do Kim, let me wipe that smug smile off your face." "Wow, am I dreaming, YOU got a date?"
You fake scoffed at his words,"How about you Sunoo, you got a date?" "Yea, I asked her yesterday".

"Some sort of disappointment rush through me, my heart fell, as childish as it sounds, I was jealous, but then who am I to get jealous, I've suppress my feelings for you for quite a long time and seeing you with a girl, happy as ever is a sign for me to move on, right?"

Sunoo soon started dating the girl after prom, their names are all over the campus, and he himself seem over the moon with her,"Wait you climb at the wrong house?" You asked him, yet again, your stomach hurting from laughing too much,"Oh shut up, I discarded my pride and tell you about this story, just for you to laugh at me?" He says looking offended.

"The day my good old friend, Sunoo, borrowed a ladder from my dad just to climb up to the window of his girlfriend's neighbour has to be one of my favourite day, thinking about it still makes me giggle." 

"Bye, I'll miss you.", you said,"I'll miss you lots too, y/n." He said as he give you his last hug before departing.

"The day we send you off to college was quite bittersweet, I haven't gotten over you at the fullest but I'll manage, thank you, Sunoo for being my comfort and laughter for my junior year, even tho my feelings for you didn't last that long, it sure was there, but I knew that I have to get rid of them somehow if I want to make our friendship work out, so this is a goodbye letter, for my feelings for you.

Love, Y/n."

Sunoo was chuckling reading this,"Wow you really put your all into this one,huh" He looked at you,"Oh shut up this is so embarrassing what was I even thinking" He just laughed harder,"You're fucking insane, 7 boys? Man you dug your own grave." "Why are you putting salt to my wound asshole" you spit back at him,"Oh man, if I had got this letter 3 years earlier be could've been engage how or something." He said, bringing back his laughter,"You'll be the death of me Kim Sunoo." Just as you said that, your phone rings.

"Hello?"

"This is Jake"

Now you want to bungee jump off the grand canyon with no safety gears whatsoever.