91-100

Lin Yiyi and Mrs. Ji talked about the conversation. Mrs. Ji fed her half a bowl of medicinal soup. I don't know if it was because of the effect of the medicine, she slept again dazedly for a while.

When he woke up again, Ji Youhong was already sitting by the bed.

He put one hand on the side of her pillow, one hand gently supported her injured hand, his eyelids were half-closed, and he stared at the gauze on her hand in a daze. Because his gaze was too focused, he didn't even notice Lin Yiyi opening his eyes.

Lin Yiyi yelled, "You Hong."

Ji Youhong seemed to be dispelled by someone's acupuncture points, and finally moved. When his eyes met her, his eyes were tender, "I'm here, why don't you think that Is it comfortable? The head is still dizzy, is it painful? How about the hand, is it painful?"

Lin Yiyi raised her mouth and said comfortingly, "Don't worry too much, I'm better." After a sleep, her head was indeed gone. So dizzy, but the scald on the hand can still feel the hot pain, but this pain, she can still bear it.

"I heard that you were in a coma on the spot, and you didn't wake up when you were sent home. If you feel uncomfortable, don't hide it. It's a big deal to bump your head." Ji Youhong warned.

"I know, I'm really okay, don't you smile with a dull face?" Lin Yiyi coaxed him.

Ji Youhong sighed, bowed his head and kissed her on the cheek, and said, "I feel bad and can't laugh."

Lin Yiyi continued to tease: "You can come back to see me, I am really happy, but you are frowning. Yes, I will feel distressed too."

Ji Youhong looked at her helplessly, and could only pull the corners of his mouth, showing a faint smile. Lin Yiyi was easily satisfied, and smiled: "This is so handsome."

Since the Spring Festival . Ji Youhong was busy training soldiers, and the two of them kept getting together. Although he took the time to come back to see her as much as possible, he only stopped for a short time each time, and then left in a hurry. As a boyfriend, he was indeed a bit too much. .

Thinking of this, Ji Youhong said softly: "I won't go back to the barracks these days, I will stay with you at home."

Lin Yiyi's eyes lit up and he was a little worried, and said softly, "Is it okay if I don't go? Actually, I'm not very serious." The

soft words made Ji Youhong's whole heart melted, and said: "It's so good, It's okay. I'm not the only one leading the soldiers in the barracks. It's okay to have other people watching. You can take care of yourself at home and don't worry about other things."

When it comes to recuperating at home, Lin Yiyi just remembered, she After the accident, she struggled to sit up without telling her family members after the accident. She struggling to sit up, shocked Ji Youhong, and quickly asked: "What's the matter? Don't get up. The doctor said you are going to stay in bed now. "

Lin Yiyi said: "Did your uncle go and talk to my brother? I have to go to see a client today. I can't go now. I have to ask someone to notify me."

Ji Youhong hugged her and pressed her back to the bed. , Said: "When you were sent here, my father called to your house and said that my eldest brother was still having a fever, and my sister-in-law was pregnant again, so my father told them not to come. You will definitely get it here. Best care." Tuck the quilt for her, and he continued: "As for business matters, I will ask someone to talk about it now."

"You can ask someone to find Lin Xiao and just tell him." Lin Yiyi exhorted.

"Understood, you lie down soon." After