6-10

Lin Yiyi saw Lin Jinghe who came back with her at a glance, standing quietly in the crowd, his short hair looked out of tune with the long braids of his brothers.

The people in the hall were talking in low voices, but when they saw Lin Yiyi and the others came in, they all calmed down. When the old lady saw Lin Yiyi, her eyes blushed, her hands trembled, and she said loudly, "My dear, you finally know Come back, you are killing your mother!"

Lin Yiyi had mixed feelings for a while, the woman's feelings were so sincere, but unfortunately she was not her real daughter, but now she is wearing this Miss Lin's body, You should do this filial piety for Miss Lin.

Thinking of this, Lin Yiyi walked up to the old lady in a few steps, knelt on her knees, and said, "Mother, the child is back." The

old lady burst into tears, crying so miserably, she was holding a handkerchief in her hand and she didn't even care to wipe it, bending over halfway. He put his arms around Lin Yiyi, beat her back a few times, and was reluctant to hit her, it was more like a massage.

In such a moving scene, Miss Lin should have been crying with rain, but Lin Yiyi's eyes were red, and only a few tears were squeezed for a long time. After that, she remained kneeling and let the old lady embrace her. cry.

Everyone in the room came forward to persuade them, and finally persuaded the old lady's tears. She wiped her crying face and said to Lin Yiyi: "I wanted to bind your feet. You refused to live or die, your brother. It's up to you. How could you run that far if you wrapped your feet?"

Lin Yiyi glanced at the old lady's feet. The small pointed embroidered shoes were not as big as a palm and looked very beautiful, but everyone knew it. , How scary is inside after taking off your shoes.

Fortunately, Miss Lin has a brother who can spoil her enough to keep her feet intact.

She quietly turned back to look at the other women in the room, and as expected, everyone was a pair of three-inch golden lotus.

Crying and crying, and scolding, the old lady looked at her carefully and touched her face very distressed and said: "It's really miserable outside. Look how thin you are, and you wear such a weird one. Clothes, can't you even wear a skirt? Your brother sent you enough money?"

Lin Yiyi glanced at the little suit

she was wearing, and smiled: "Mother, it's fashionable to wear it in foreign countries." The old lady disgusted and said, "I'll just say that foreigners are poor. Otherwise, you won't come to China to ask for a living. I have to make a noise."

People came to invade, not to beg for a living, but the old lady seemed okay to say that. They really wanted to eat this big Chinese cake.

After the old lady had spoken to Lin Yiyi, she asked her to greet everyone. Lin Yiyi felt her head was big. Although she knew the various characters in Lin's house, she couldn't sit in the seats for a while, but she always called people in the order of their positions. It's not wrong. Then, after a few aunts were so obedient to you, Lin Yiyi had almost estimated their identities.

Sitting in the first place was the rich-looking second room. She was dressed in dark purple brocade, matching pants of the same color under her knee-length gown, and black embroidered shoes. The most striking thing was the emerald pendant on her ears, which flickered as she spoke. Yes, very expensive.

Auntie Erfang only gave birth to one son, named Lin Jingxuan, who appeared earlier in the book. She is sleek and sophisticated. She was called by Lin Jingting to do things by her side for a long time, and she was very important. He was in charge of the two pawn shops. Not only the pawn shops, but he also secretly operated loan sharks. Lin Jingting knew about it. He didn't stop him as long as he didn't think it conflicted with the business. But what Lin Jingting didn't know was that he was smart. The younger brother of the city mansion had already hit him on the bad idea.