16-20

The celebration banquet was held at the Heping Hotel, the largest hotel in Nanjing. The banquets were attended by well-known noble families and dignitaries in the city, as well as successful businessmen from all walks of life. Of course, there were also representatives of some constitutionalists. In short, it was very lively. .

Now that independence has been declared, it is necessary to abandon the old regime and the old system and enter the democratic era of the Republic of China. In order to express his determination to change, Li Tianye, the former governor of Jiangsu, has now changed his official post to the governor, and has taken the lead in cutting out the chiefs symbolizing the feudal dynasty. The braids also took off the cumbersome court clothes and replaced them with fashionable German military uniforms. People from all walks of life who were invited to attend also followed suit and cut off their long braids.

This should have been a very inspiring thing, but when Lin Yiyi saw a bunch of men with half-student hair in the hall, she couldn't help but laugh, and put her head on Li Yu's shoulder and laughed to herself. stomachache.

"In contrast, I still like my brother's big bald head." Lin Yiyi whispered to Li Yu.

Lin Yu looked at the men's nondescript clothing, and rarely joked: "It feels like a dance of demons."

Lin Yiyi smiled more vigorously in an instant.

After laughing enough, Lin Yiyi looked up and asked Li Yu, "What about my brother? Why did he disappear after he came in?"

Li Yu pointed and said not far away: "Where is my father."

"You want Is it in the past?" Lin Yiyi asked.

Li Yu stopped her and said, "I have just passed to say hello to my father. He is very busy today, so don't make trouble. Let's find a place to sit."

Lin Yiyi thought that the woman with her feet would be troublesome. She couldn't stand for a long time. She originally wanted to encourage Li Yu to dance with Lin Jingting. Seeing her fragile appearance and wondering if she could dance, she asked, "Have my sister-in-law learned Western dance?"

Li Yu looked blank. "No, what's the matter?"

"When the dance music starts, someone will dance. If you can't dance, my brother may find another woman to dance."

Li Yu was shocked, "Isn't this a banquet? Dance?"

Lin Yiyi pursed her lips, "Sister-in-law, you stay in the house all day, and you are almost dumb. This is a Western-style banquet. There is something to eat, music, and dance. Now this is popular."

Li Yu was disgusted. Lost, said: "I thought it was only in Shanghai restaurants or song and dance halls." And those who heard from the maid's mouth, since she married into Lin's house, she has never left the door and stayed safe. When she divided the land to be her Lin Family's young grandmother, she did not expect that the outside world was already earthshaking.

Looking at Li Yu like this, Lin Yiyi suddenly felt distressed. The feudal society made men treat women as possessions, admonishing them to obey the four virtues and regard men as their heaven. Even the binding of feet was just to satisfy men at first. It exists because of sex/desire. This perverted behavior has finally become a tradition that women must abide by. However, in such a restless age, the more men accept new things from the outside world, the more they dislike the one behind them that has been transformed by them. Women, they think they are ignorant, they think they are rigid, but such a woman, isn't it what they asked for in the first place?