4

Lin Yiyi was so scared that her soul was almost gone. After hearing the other's warning, she nodded quickly.

Is it aimed at her? Impossible, she just returned to China, most likely it was for Lin Jingting! His big villain offends people all day long, and a bunch of righteous people want him to disappear immediately.

But Lin Jingting is in the ballroom upstairs. What kind of man is this person seeking revenge on a weak woman from her?

Although she has known that this is an uneasy era for a long time, she has only crossed over for a few days now. She is still a newbie on the road. Can you give her some buffer time? Can you not stage such a stimulating plot as soon as you come? !

Seeing her nodding, the man said: "If you don't say anything, I will let go."

Lin Yiyi continued to nod. The man's hands were so strong that she could not even breathe.

When he slowly released his hand, Lin Yiyi couldn't help but breathe, almost asphyxiated.

The man always stood behind the door, even if Lin Yiyi's eyes adapted to the darkness, he could only vaguely see the vague outline of the man in the shadow. He was like a silent ghost hidden in the darkness, with only one pair of eyes gleaming. The cold light made Lin Yiyi's hair terrifying.

"Don't be afraid, I have no malicious intentions. I will leave when the people outside are searching." The man's voice was always low, and Lin Yiyi had to be very focused to hear what he was talking about.

It turned out to be a borrowed place to hide!

Is this person a revolutionary army? It stands to reason that this is a public concession, and the government generally does not dare to search. Since the other party dared to search on the site of the British, then this person must have offended the foreigner, and I don't know which country it is.

"Then what to do when they search it?" If she is found, she will definitely be implicated. It's better to yell for help now, so as to get rid of him, Lin Yiyi thought in her heart.

"They just searched secretly. Your side is the VIP room, they dare not come up." The man explained softly.

"Then how did you get in?" Lin Yiyi asked puzzledly. When she opened the door just now, she didn't find that the door lock was broken.

"Your door is not locked."

Lin Yiyi: ...

She slept dizzy in the afternoon . Lin Jingting came to ask her to eat. She put on her clothes and went out. She really didn't remember whether the door was locked at the time.

This is the end of the matter, and it is useless to regret, so let's first think about how to solve this big problem.

"Then how long will they look for?"

"They can't search blatantly, it may take longer," the man said.

He put his voice very softly, but his breath was not chaotic, and he was very calm. Although he was on the run, he could still analyze the situation with Lin Yiyi calmly.

Lin Yiyi felt big head after hearing what he said, that is to say, she don't want to sleep tonight, she can only spend with him!

"Can I go and sit on the bed?" It's nothing for the two of them to stand behind the door. She was a little bit weak when she was scared just now!

The man locked the door behind the door, and then nodded to indicate that she could walk away.

Lin Yiyi walked to the bed and sat down, thinking about whether he should resist. The man obviously didn't put her in his eyes. It might be that she was not a threat. There was a phone on the bedside table. She picked it up and pressed a button to dial.