71-80

The director of the troupe was very interested in the long-term cooperation proposed by Lin Yiyi. The people in the dressing room were so messy and inappropriate to discuss business matters, so he took Lin Yiyi to the small office next to the dressing room. Lin Xiao also followed suit. Two bodyguards He stayed at the door and waited.

The three of them sat down in the office. Lin Yiyi was not verbose, and motioned to Lin Xiao to take out the pre-drawn documents and hand them to the head of the team for review, and said: "Head of the team, I will not charge a fee for the cheongsam this time. , It's my sponsorship for the theater, but I also have the conditions, that is, you must paste the advertising posters of our clothing factory in a conspicuous position near the stage of the performance, and also have our clothing factory near your performance posters. Of course, these advertising posters will be made by ourselves, without the extra cost of the theater, and as a long-term collaborator, we will only charge the cost price for the clothes ordered by your theater in the future..."

Director Guan Looking at the cooperation plan in silence, I feel that I am not losing, not only I am not losing, but also taking a big advantage.

He has already personally checked and accepted the 30 pieces of cheongsam, whether it is fabric or workmanship, they are definitely fine products. The song and dance troupe spends a lot of money every year to buy clothes. If you just help with an advertisement, you can buy it. When it comes to cheap clothing, it's a bargain.

"Is the price given to us in the future all the cost price?" Leader Guan confirmed again and again.

Lin Yiyi smiled and said: "All cooperation is in accordance with the terms of the contract. If the contract expires, the cooperation will be terminated. Of course, if we can cooperate happily, we can naturally cooperate for a long time."

"Is clothing limited to cheongsam? "

Of course not. We also accept a variety of stage costumes. Later, we will launch newer styles, which will surely meet the various requirements of the leader." Lin Yiyi was confident, tilting her legs under the long skirt, and said: "You have also seen that cheongsam is not available on the market. You are at the forefront of the trend. The styles that the garment factory will launch in the future will only be updated. So in terms of styles, Guan Tuan can rest assured."

Guan The group leader nodded, patted the table and said: "Okay, we are working with you, but I still need someone to look at the terms of the contract. I may not be able to sign it today."

Lin Yiyi said: "It's okay, we will stay for two days and then go back, then you can go to Licha Hotel to find me." After saying that, he stood up, reached out to the head of Guan, and said: "Head of Guan, happy cooperation. "

Headmaster Guan was actually a little hesitant to hold a girl's hand, but seeing her open-minded look, he didn't think about it anymore, reached out and shook her with her, thinking that she would be able to calm down at such a young age. It's not easy for this girl to talk business with people calmly.

After discussing cooperation with the delegation leader, Lin Yiyi did not stay much, took Lin Xiao and the bodyguards and left the dance hall. The driver who picked them up was still waiting for them by the roadside at the gate. Lin Yiyi looked at the traffic in front of him and didn't want to Then get in the car and go to the hotel.

Lin Xiao on the side saw her thoughts and asked casually: "Would you like to go?"

Lin Yiyi looked up at him and smiled slightly: "While it's still dark, let's go shopping for a while."

"I want to buy something." Something?" Lin Xiao asked.

"No, I just want to look around." The