✪𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝✪

this is based off of one of Tommy's videos :] I was thinking of making a little
animation of one of the parts but then was like "hey, I could just write it" so here it is ^^

summary: Tommy and Ranboo go mining while the void is rising. It takes the floor from underneath them and Ranboo saves them .3.

!!TW!!

-swearing

▯--+✰✪♢✪♢✪✰+--▯▯--+✰✪♢✪♢✪✰+--▯

"Here Tommy!" "Tommy!"

Ranboo spoke in a low whisper.

"Yeah?" Tommy replied looking away from the tree he was about to mine

"I have something to show you! Follow me!" Ranboo continued to speak in a whisper.

Tommy tilted his head at him, laughing slightly. Ranboo proceeded to walk away, to which Tommy followed slowly behind him.

"Phillll."Tommy called out.

"You'll be fine mate, he's nice." Phil responded. He walked out one of the village's many houses.

"You can trust me Tommy!" Ranboo said no longer whispering.

"You two go have fun." Phil spoke out, looking over at the duo.

"We're going mining!" Ranboo said in a happy tone. "I- okay??" Tommy laughed out slightly.

Quackity turned to Phil "Where are they going and why didn't they invite meee!" Quackity whined. Phil just looked at him and laughed.

**offended Quackity noises**

Tommy got dragged into the closest cave that Ranboo could find. "Wait wait wait wait! What about the void!" Tommy spoke whilst trying to get out of Ranboo's grip, which he did successfully.

"I mean, how do we even know it's real? We haven't seen it!" Ranboo said, walking more down into the cave.

"Ehh- mmm-." Tommy casually made some unconvinced sounds.

Even though he was not fully convinced he followed Ranboo more deeper into the cave.

▯--+✰✪♢✪♢✪✰+--▯

((meanwhile on the surface-))

"Why didn't they invite me! Tell me or I'm taking my clothes off!"

**Quackity casually takes his clothes off**

"whaT D'YOU MEAN!?"

**Philza casually starts screeching**

▯--+✰✪♢✪♢✪✰+--▯

"See, there's no void here! There is nothing to worry about." Ranboo said, spinning around to look back at Tommy.
They had came across a flat part of the cave.

"Eh, the void probably hasn't reached this level yet." Tommy spoke. "I mean, I might as well get some iron." Tommy said, walking over to the iron he had spotted.

Ranboo just walked around the cave. Admiring it for some given reason. Tommy had finished collecting the iron.

Tommy was sat on the not so uncomfortable stone floor.

"See! It's not so bad here. Look, there's a mushroom over there!" Ranboo pointed at a mushroom that was somehow growing on stone. Tommy looked at the mushroom and back at Ranboo. He was about to respond when he felt something.

Ranboo seemed to also feel it as he looked around. He eyed an area that was more deeper into the cave and peered down it.

The void..

"Oh- uhh- yeah, oh- aaH- To-" Ranboo stuttered out. Tommy looked at him with concern, he knew the void was here.

"To-Tommy. TOMMY!" Ranboo screeched out slightly, the two running towards the higher ground.

They reacted too late though.

The void swallowed the floor that they were standing on and the duo started to fall.

Tommy's eyes widened and looked down into the complete nothingness that was the void.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"

Tommy screamed out. He shut his eyes as hard as he could. Preparing himself for the pain he was about to feel.

Ranboo was panicking. He felt bad that he led Tommy to his death. He didn't realize that the void would come so quickly. He felt horrible.

As Ranboo was feeling guilt as the duo plunged down into darkness he remembered something.

Oh he was an absolute idiot.

Ranboo lunged at Tommy the best he could and got a grip of Tommy's red and white shirt. He pulled himself towards Tommy, rapping his arms and tail around the blonde.

✪𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐟✪

The duos feet landed on something hard. They could feel it. Ranboo opened his eyes.

They were stood in the opening of the cave. He had done it. He saved him. The blonde.

Tommy was in a state of shock. He wasn't expecting for Ranboo to tackling him let alone save him. Then it hit him.

He's a fucking enderman, he can teleport

The two stood their. Ranboo's arms and tail still holding onto Tommy. It was silence until Ranboo finally said something.

"Okay so it's definitely real.!"

Ranboo spoke.

"It's is definitely real!"

Tommy spoke straight after.

Tommy broke free from Ranboo's grasp and dragged him back to the village.

▯--+✰✪♢✪♢✪✰+--▯

Philza was gathering resources while Quackity was off somewhere, who even knows it's fucking Quackity. He turns and his eyes land on the two males. Tommy came rushing up to him and screeched

"IT IS AT Y-LEVEL TWENTY ALREADY!"

Philza just bursted out laughing.

▯--+✰✪♢✪♢✪✰+--▯

word count:: 818

hellooo
hope whoever may be reading this enjoyed I don't really have much more to say sooo
goodbye

- 𝐦0𝐭𝐡𝐢3𝐱